Pennsylvania Babies

Womb With A View

Any one have experience using Womb with a View in Lemoyne for a 3D/4D ultrasound? It seems like a less expensive option that paying for an elective ultrasound at my doctor's office. Any and all feedback is appreciated :)

Re: Womb With A View

• We went to the location in Lancaster because of the same thing(it was an elective thing). They were nice and the experience was good, but...they told us we were having a girl and Nick is most definitely a boy;) So they don't get my vote.
  • We went to the Lemoyne location and had a great experience.  We only paid for the 2D since we had a 3D and 4D at our 20wk u/s but they showed us things in 3D and 4D anyway.  They really took their time and showed us his boy parts several times, the hair on his head, and everything else :)
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We went to Womb with A View in Lemoyne for both pregnancies and had a great experience both times.  With DD2 they even called to let us know they hadn't taken enough photo's and asked us to come back to get more.  They really took their time and explained what we were seeing and we got pictures to prove they were girls!  We filled the room with friends and family (pretty sure it was more than what they said we could have) and they didn't complain. 
  • We went to the one in Lemoyne and had a great experience!  The tech was awesome and very patient.  DD did not want to wake up and turn to give any good shots when we initially went and after several attempts to wake her up (they keep Sunny D on hand lol), the tech just scheduled us for another appt. a few weeks later at no extra charge.  We got pics from both sessions plus the DVD from the second session.  I was really pleased with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"