LGBT Parenting
Options

Weekend plans?

What are your weekend plans?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend plans?

• Options

I had a really icky something on Wednesday night, and I'm still not feeling all that great--sore throat and muscles--so I'm hoping to get some resting in this evening. not sure if I ate something or what, but it was not fun. :-P I'm just glad the baby was asleep in bed when it hit.

mostly we'll be working on getting things moved around in the house. we've gotten the baby's crib and dresser moved into my office to make room for building in the new desk in his old room. my dad is supposed to be helping my wife get the coutertop and installing it for the desk today.

tomorrow and Sunday hopefully we'll be getting all of our computer stuff in there and a start on getting that all set up. if we can get that done and get the futon into my wife's office and set back up we'll be in really good shape for her aunt's visit on Tuesday night! we also might be going to help some friends with their wedding invitations tomorrow.

the big thing, for me at least, is that my new camera will be here (it's listed as "out for delivery" right now), so I'd really like to find some time to play!

• Options

I think we are hanging out at home tonight. The kids will probably play in the sprinkler and we'll probably grill dinner.

Tomorrow I am taking them to the gym to get their hair cut and to go swimming (although when I told them about swimming, they said they would rather go to childcare?) Silly kids. when L comes home from work post nap, we are heading downtown to walk in the Pride parade with Rainbow Families. The kids are going to scooter - which should be interesting.

Sunday we are meeting some friends for lunch and then I am sure we'll do some errands before heading home and getting ready for the week. I am off Monday which makes me deliriously happy since the kids will be in school. A whole day to myself. Ahhhh.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    image2brides:

when L comes home from work post nap, we are heading downtown to walk in the Pride parade with Rainbow Families.

We were thinking about walking with the Couples Ministry group from our Church.

Please tell me more about Rainbow Families.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Tonight we are supposed to go see Ann's niece after work and take them some of our HUGE bottle stash that fits the pump with both happen to have. I have like 30 some bottles that fit the pump and I figured we could spare some since they have like 4...

Tomorrow we both work during the day.  I am going to attempt a QUICK grocery run after work...this is a HUGE feat these days with my preggo brain.  After Ann gets home we are supposed to go to a birthday party for her co-worker's wife.  I am of course DD.  We will see exactly how much sleep I get tonight and how up to watching drunken antics I actually am....

Sunday holds no plans as of right now....the grass will probably need mowed if the roomie does not do it today, which I have all confidence that he won't...Which means I will push the stuff that cannot be reached with the rider and more than likely trim the stupid bushes in the back...I wish we could just rip them up! Other than that I am hoping for a quiet day....I am exhausted!!!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagenevr2amazin:

Please tell me more about Rainbow Families.

You have a PM!

• Options

Tonight - getting Jelly Bean and I ready to go visit family!!! I'm soooo excited and yet terrified at the same time - lol!  I'm also trying to tend to my very sick puppy.  I've spent the last three days at the vet with him and we still don't know what is wrong.  I hate leaving him like this but K will be here to take care of him.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"