Baby Names
Options

Middle name for Sawyer

We are absolutely set on the first name Sawyer.  We get all kinds of comments about Lost and Tom Sawyer but I don't care...it is what my husband and I like.  :)  Our last name starts with a B.

DH likes:

Sawyer Kai B

Sawyer Kruz B

Sawyer Lee B

And I'm not sure what I like.

I feel like Kai and Kruz are too trendy and in case our son doesn't like Sawyer, I would like a more normal middle name.  Sawyer Lee sounds feminine to me, and sometimes I think it sounds redneck. But Lee has special meaning having to do with where my husband and I met.

Any other suggestions or thoughts?!?  TIA!

Re: Middle name for Sawyer

• Options
    Sawyer Kai is ok....the rest is nms. I tend to like Sawyer Michael or Sawyer James.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Sawyer Kai and Sawyer Kruz are nms.  

Sawyer John

Sawyer James 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It's funny that you both mention Sawyer James. We've thought about that one, but apparently the character Sawyer on Lost...his real name is James or something. I have never watched the show so I'm not sure, but we did consider it.

Also, my husband's favorite basketball player is LeBron James, so we joke about that too.

• Options

Sawyer James is very pretty.

Sawyer Brett

Sawyer Grant

Sawyer Rhett

• Options
    Sawyer Charles
    Sawyer Thomas
    Sawyer Micah
    Sawyer Lucas
    Sawyer John
    Sawyer David
    Sawyer Evan
    Sawyer Elijah
    Sawyer Cole
    Sawyer Grant
    Sawyer Nicholas
    Sawyer Philip
    Sawyer Trenton
  • Options
    I like Sawyer Cruz if it's spelled that way, or Sawyer Lee!
  • Options
    I like Sawyer Louis
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like pp's suggestion of Sawyer James and Sawyer Phillip.

Also...
    Sawyer Joseph
    Sawyer Hudson
    Sawyer Levi
    Sawyer Josiah

ETA: I also really like Sawyer David!

• Options

Kai and Kruz are just awful and I don't think their style goes well with Sawyer at all.

What about Sawyer Kyle?

• Options
    imnykeimnyke member

I was in love with the name Sawyer but was turned off by all of the Lost comments we were getting.  My baby was born May 3rd but I still have Sawyer for a future child.  I suggest:

Sawyer Jack

Sawyer Miles

GL!

• Options

We're planning on using Sawyer as well.  It's the only name that I thought of that SO didn't veto immediately ;-)  

We'll be using Walter as a middle name.  It's was SO's father's name.  

Like some of the other PPs I like a more traditional name as a MN with Sawyer.  Good luck! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageimnyke:

I was in love with the name Sawyer but was turned off by all of the Lost comments we were getting.  My baby was born May 3rd but I still have Sawyer for a future child.  I suggest:

Sawyer Jack

Sawyer Miles

GL!

If it were me, I'd rethink Sawyer Jack, since it's the name of TWO Lost characters (who didn't particularly get along, awesome as they both were).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"