Pennsylvania Babies

Photo Session

We met with Scott Church to have Bryce's one year photos taken. We are very happy with the result and enjoyed working with Scott again.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Photo Session

• Did he come to you or did you go to a location near him? I was just thinking about calling him to set up an appointment for our one year shoot and I'd rather do some stuff outside since it's nicer.
  • EMTXEMTX member

Do you mind me asking how much he charges?

We are having DS baptized in August in State College and I might look into using him.

REALLY cute pictures! Your son is precious.

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • EMTXEMTX member

Nevermind - he had it right on his website.

Also, I've got to say I was not prepared for a very nude woman on the landing page!

I like this excerpt from the pricing page... yikes!

A day in the studio for a little more interesting photo shoot

$275 and up
    (depends on how interesting, seriously, don't be afraid to ask, nothing is shocking, keep it legal)

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageEMTX:

Do you mind me asking how much he charges?

We are having DS baptized in August in State College and I might look into using him.

REALLY cute pictures! Your son is precious.

aahh State College.  My home away from home Big Smile

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • EMTX-  haha, guess I could have given warning what his specialty is. I have a funny story though about it. So my grandma asked who took the photos we had done by Scott at Christmas and I told her. I didn?t think she would know who he was or what he did so I figured I was safe. She immediately said, ?Oh I know who he is and what kind of pictures he takes?. LOL She said she was at an event where he was showing his work and they asked him to take them down and then there was an article in the paper about it.

Lindyanne ? I saw your earlier post about Jack walking! Isn?t it crazy, how much they just go now? Bryce is never in one place for more than a few minutes. We went to a park close to his studio and he didn?t charge us anything extra for travel. I said I wanted outdoor photos and he picked the location.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! Yes, it's getting crazy every day.  I warned DH before we went to his studio in November but there were naked chic pics everywhere.  lol  so funny about your grandma! I would never even tell my mom for fear she'd look it up. I did think it was funny that he posted J's pic on his blog in between pics of naked girls.  I have to show him that when he's like 25 or something.
  • Adorable!!! And I can't believe how big he's getting!
  • They look great!!  Bryce is so big and he is adorable!  Love his loafers :)
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"