Pennsylvania Babies

RE Recs please

Hi,
DH and I have been ttc for a year now and are currently undergoing tests with my ob/gyn to see what (if anything) is wrong.  I would love your advice about REs in the area if our results show that we need to go that route.  Here's who I have found after researching online.  We live near Elizabethtown but would gladly drive up to an hour (more if need be) for someone great!  I would really appreciate any of your thoughts about or experience with these REs or other ones not listed.

Hershey Med. - Drs. Dodson, Estes, Gnatuk, & Legro
IVF & Infertility Division of Women's Clinic in Reading - Drs. Pellegrini & Minassian
Advanced Center for Infertility - Harrisburg - Dr. Fiedler
Fertility Center of York - Dr. Filer

Thank you so much!!

Re: RE Recs please

• We went to Hershey for testing and treatments.  Dr. Dodson was not my favorite at first but after a while I realized how good he is at his job and his lack of warm, fuzzy bedside manner didn't matter.  I only met with Dr. Legro once.  Dr. Gnatuk is very sweet.  She went out of her way to help me with meds one Sat when mine weren't delivered on time.  The nurse, Joanie, is amazing.  Overall we had a great experience at Hershey and would have returned there for treatments if we had to go through that again.

Good luck, wherever you decide to go!

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YGPM!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a friend who goes to the clinic in Reading.  She's just starting though.  She had a great 1st appointment -- very thorough. She said they talked to her about a lot of things from previous treatments missed or didn't take into account.   She said she still feels like it's good care, but the other appointments haven't been as personable.

• Thank you so much ladies!
  • I used Dr. Fiedler.  I really liked him.  If you have any questions, pm me! Good luck!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"