Nebraska Babies
Options

Intro

Hi ladies.. I have been lurking for awhile now, and thought I would introduce myself. I'm Kristina, I'm 21, I'm engaged to Travis who is 23. We our currently expecting our 1st baby..I'm due November 9th, so I'm about 18 weeks. We also have an angel baby that we lost last October at 11 weeks.

I will be delivering at the new Women's Hospital,and my doctor is also out there. I figured it would be nice to find some ladies that are also expecting, I have seem to lost all my friends when I found out I was pregnant,so I'm in desperate need for some new ones!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
Pinterest:misskristina22
Instagram:misskristina26

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome and Congrats!!
  • Options

Hey Kristina,

My name is Katie and Im 21 also. This is my first as well and Im due Sept 24. I know the feeling of losing friends. My best friend refuses to speak to me because I got pregnant. I have a few military friends but only see them once a month. I just wanted to say hi and Congrats.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congratulations and welcome!  I remember feeling the same way when I had my first baby when I was 22.  Its really a nice time to make some new friends who are pregnant though. That way you have people having the same experiences to talk to and when your babies are older kids their age to play with!  I have some really great friends that I met 6 years ago when I had my first daughter and they are now some of my best friends.  Our kids have all known each other since they were babies which is really fun too. I'm a birth doula so please feel free to message me if you have any questions about anything, no obligation, I just like to help!

:)AJ

:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"