Alabama Babies
Options

Huntsville playdate?

Hi HSV girls!

Kennedy and I will be in town Friday, June 18 visiting my sister and I was wondering if anyone would want to get their LO's together sometime that afternoon for a playdate? Maybe at a park with a playground or the botanical gardens? (I hate that I missed out on that GTG.)

Let me know if anyone can meet up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: Huntsville playdate?

• Options

We could meet up at about 11:00ish...maybe a little later.  We've got music camp that week (Mon.-Fri.) at 10 to 10:45 and it would probably take us about 15 min. to get anywhere.  We could definitely handle going back to the botanical gardens....we're members, so we're there once a week (at least).  There is also Kid's Kingdom at Dublin Park in Madison which is also really nice and very well shaded....whereas the botanical gardens....not so much, lol! 

Let me know what works for you!

• Options
    I could meet up...both botanical gardens and Dublin park are great like Fran said.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Parker and I could probably come!  We have music camp as well until 10:45.  Fran, are you doing the one in Madison?  It sounds like we may be in the same class!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagenjslp:
    Parker and I could probably come!  We have music camp as well until 10:45.  Fran, are you doing the one in Madison?  It sounds like we may be in the same class!

Music Together @ Messiah Lutheran?!?!  That's the one we're going to!!

• Options
    Yep!!  We will be in the same class!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagenjslp:
    Yep!!  We will be in the same class!

YAY!!  I look forward to meeting you!

• Options
    I would love to get together late afternoon, if possible. Say, around 3'ish?

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    loyo03loyo03 member
    You know that I am going to invade this post and say that we might be up for it--if that is ok. Friday is one of the days that she doesn't attend daycare and we are always looking for something to do. Plus, we LOVE our bump friends!
  • Options

Brooke, you are always more than welcome!!  I'd love to see you and AC again!

Lydia, at that time of the day, the Botanical gardens are going to be BRUTALLY hot and there is ZERO shade in the children's garden!  Depending on how Caroline naps...she's usually up by 3 to 3:30, but it would take us almost a half hour to get anywhere from where we live, so........

How would everyone like to come over to our house?  We've got an awesome water table, sand box and little play pool.  We're right off I-65, in between Athens and Decatur.  Let me know what you think....

• Options
    loyo03loyo03 member
    Sounds good to me:)
  • Options
    I'm up for anything...3 or 3:30 works out pretty good as a time. 
  • Options

I think that sounds like a lot of fun. Brooke.. it would be great to see you again too. I have seen AC since her birthday party last fall!

Yay for a playdate!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"