Military Families
Options

Intro (edit)

I DD'd my intro post only because it had my info all up in it! Thanks for the eye opener I guess I will be googling OSPEC. I feel like a dummy for not even thinking about it. But lesson learmed!!

Anyways, I look forward to sharing {OSPEC friendly} stories with all of you :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro (edit)

• Options
    Thank you for coming back and thank you for editing your blog.  I'm sorry the other thread got out of hand.  I really wasn't trying to be mean to you and I apologize if you may have taken it that way.
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • Options

imageMrsOjoButtons:
    Thank you for coming back and thank you for editing your blog.  I'm sorry the other thread got out of hand.  I really wasn't trying to be mean to you and I apologize if you may have taken it that way.

NO thank you!! Im glad you realized it before someone else did who could possibly get my husband in trouble. I should have known better. With that said I would never want to do anything to jeopardize the safety of my husband. And I am a firm believer in the philosophy of "Why risk it?" SO I will be more careful from now on. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I love you.

And since I didn't say it in the last post, Lola looks like an awesome baby.

Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • Options

Awe see! OJO is great!

And yeah.. OP your daughter is sooo freakin cute I can't stand it! Where did you get her cute little hat?

• Options
    LOL. Yeah she's pretty delish. I think ill keep her ;)
  • Options
    imageARMYmarriedNAVY:

Awe see! OJO is great!

And yeah.. OP your daughter is sooo freakin cute I can't stand it! Where did you get her cute little hat?

Thank you, I make all her bows.

Oh and your siggy made me tear up! What a powerful pic :) 

• Options
    imageErourke:

imageMrsOjoButtons:

NO thank you!! Im glad you realized it before someone else did who could possibly get my husband in trouble. I should have known better. With that said I would never want to do anything to jeopardize the safety of my husband. And I am a firm believer in the philosophy of "Why risk it?" SO I will be more careful from now on. 

Ha!

My first reaction to this was "stick that in your pipe and smoke it."

No that is incorrect.  My first reaction was "$@%$Y^#$% she DD'd that post!"

Glad you took Ojo's message the way it was intended and welcome. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    ames71ames71 member
    imageARMYmarriedNAVY:

Awe see! OJO is great!

Your siggy pic just made me cry. Effing hormones. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageames17:
    imageARMYmarriedNAVY:

Awe see! OJO is great!

You guys are sweet! Those are our OpLove pics from B's homecoming in November. They are beautiful!

Can I ask what is the inspiration for your baby's middle name?

• Options
    imageErourke:
    imageARMYmarriedNAVY:

Awe see! OJO is great!

Thank you, I make all her bows.

Oh and your siggy made me tear up! What a powerful pic :) 

SHUT UP! Can I hit you up to help out with an FRG fundraiser?

• Options
    OP- you're awesome. It's a nice change to see someone understand that the OPSEC/PERSEC info is about concern for your and the SM's safety.

also you baby is super duper cute as PPs mentioned
    imageMilitary Newlyweds FAQ Button
    I changed my name
  • Options
    ames71ames71 member
    imageARMYmarriedNAVY:
    imageames17:
    imageARMYmarriedNAVY:

Awe see! OJO is great!

You guys are sweet! Those are our OpLove pics from B's homecoming in November. They are beautiful!

Can I ask what is the inspiration for your baby's middle name?

It's in honor of Pat Tillman. My husband has a huge amount of respect for him. 

• Options

YAY! I'm glad you didn't take any offense to your last intro post. The safety of our SM's is always a priority.

Welcome to the board!

And ditto everyone else, your daughter is adorable!

Missed M/C 11/5/2010 @ 5 weeks, 3 days* D&C 12/3/2010 at 9 weeks, 3 days
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"