Detroit Babies
Options

Recommend a OB or hospital?

Sorry if my post if a little redundant but perhaps I made it too specific yesterday...

Can anyone recommend an OB or hospital in or near Oakland county.  I have been reading all those healthgrades and whatnot websites but to be honest I don't believe they are all authentic ratings. Some doctor's offices make a point to promote and/or defend their online reps, it is clear.

I am new to mi and live in auburn hills but don't mind driving.

Thanks!

Re: Recommend a OB or hospital?

• Options
    I go to Women 1st in Royal Oak off woodward but will be going to Generations in Birmingham next time...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi.

I delivered out of Crittenton in Rochester with Dr. Brigit Lorenz. I had a great experience; wonderful care. I picked Crittenton because I lived close, and the smaller hospital setting appealed to me. I picked Dr. Lorenz based on some reviews and the fact that she had a solo practice, which was a personal preference.

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks jasrun, any reason for the switch next time?

• Options
    Thanks BB, cute cute cute little girl in the photo!
  • Options

FYI I have made an appt with dr powell for my annual exam at comprehensive womens health in birmingham. I hope she is the one but I won't know until I meet her! Her staff told me she has never missed a delivery of her patients that they knew of, and her backup doctor is also extremely popular. I like knowing that it's not a lottery of doctors who could end up delivering.  And also great she delivers out of both troy and royal oak beaumont.  And another poster on here says she was very personable when they met her.

I am excited. Now all I have to do is lose weight and then get pregnant LOL

• Options

Somerset Ob/Gyn in Troy is the best!  I highly recommend them.  All of the Drs are wonderful but Dr. Garcia is my favorite.  They deliver out of RO Beaumont.

https://www.somersetgynob.com/

• Options
    imageJessicamz:

Somerset Ob/Gyn in Troy is the best!  I highly recommend them.  All of the Drs are wonderful but Dr. Garcia is my favorite.  They deliver out of RO Beaumont.

https://www.somersetgynob.com/

this exactly!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"