Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Blonde Eyebrows with Brown Hair?

DS has really light blonde eyebrows and medium brown hair.  It was darker when he was born and seems to be lightening up.  I am a brunette and so is DH but his sister is blonde and I have aunts and uncles who are blonde so the gene is there, for sure.

I guess my question is, should I expect his eyebrows to darken or his hair to continue to lighten?  Anyone else have LO's that don't "match?"   

image image

Re: Blonde Eyebrows with Brown Hair?

• Options

See siggy.

Brylee has darker hair and much lighter eye brows.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You cant even tell my lo has eyebrows!! I think her haur is getting lighter also?

1ht

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO has blonde eye brows and eye lashes. Her hair so far has stayed the same and is almost a dirty/dark blonde color. Her eye brows even though they are really blonde look like old man eye brows because they are so busy lol
  • Options
    my son has really dark hair (like mine) and blonde eyebrows.  
  • Options
    Daniel's hair is three different shades. It's almost black on the back of his head (to match daddy's), a lighter brown on top (to match mine) with very light eyebrows. I'm sure his hair will darken over time.
  • Options
    Haha same here...we ask DS every day: "Who stole your eyebrows, little buddy?"  LOL  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • Options
    My DH and I are both Black and my LO has light brown hair and blonde eyelashes and eyebrows (which are also very thin).  But babies change so much she's bound to look like anything when it's all over with. 
  • Options
    I would go by the eyebrow color. That's usually what changes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"