Detroit Babies
Options

A Fun Summer Poll.

Any vacations planned for the summer? Or the rest of 2010?

Where are you going and when?

Are you taking kids? Or maybe hoping to get pregnant?

Do you prefer week-long trips or long weekends?

What are your favorite activites around Detroit for the summer (with or without kids)?

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: A Fun Summer Poll.

• Options

Any vacations planned for the summer? Or the rest of 2010? yes, a few!

Where are you going and when? We just went to Glen Arbor, MI over Memorial Day weekend; we're going to Charleston, SC for a wedding in 3 weeks for 4 days; I'm going to Florida with my mom and aunt next month to work on painting/decorating my parents' new vacation home for 5 days; then DH and I are going to Leelanau and Traverse City for our anniversary in September for 3 days. We also have 2 nights at the Thomas Edison Inn in Port Huron for another friend's wedding (but DH works in PH, so this really isn't a vacation, I guess!)

Are you taking kids? Or maybe hoping to get pregnant? well, we hope to get pregnant, but that's a big hope ... since we need medical intervention!

Do you prefer week-long trips or long weekends? lately, long weekends. I don't have maternity leave through work, so I have been saving as much vacation time as I can just in case I miraculously get pregnant sometime in the next year.

What are your favorite activites around Detroit for the summer (with or without kids)? This is a selfish question ... we don't really have any activities that we do, and I'd like suggestions!!

Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

• Options
    imagefirewife9278:

Any vacations planned for the summer? Or the rest of 2010?  None :(

Where are you going and when? N/A

Are you taking kids? Or maybe hoping to get pregnant? I'm hoping to deliver soon!  Haha :)

Do you prefer week-long trips or long weekends? Week long

What are your favorite activites around Detroit for the summer (with or without kids)? Baseball games, walking around in downtown Northville, going to the zoo

Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Where are you going and when?

Grand Haven - June

Cadillac - July

Chicago- August

Boston (to see by new niece or nepher) october/nov (when ever she goes in labor) and probably Dec

Are you taking kids? Yes to most. Not to cadillac or when my sis is in labor

Or maybe hoping to get pregnant? Nope

Do you prefer week-long trips or long weekends? Long weekends

What are your favorite activites around Detroit for the summer (with or without kids)? Zoo, Tigers games, going to the pool

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Any vacations planned for the summer? Or the rest of 2010?  Not yet.  But we're hoping to maybe do a couple day trips at some point.

Where are you going and when?  Not sure -- we've talked about Saugatuck, Holland, South Haven, North Haven, Traverse City, or maybe somewhere out of state. 

Are you taking kids? Or maybe hoping to get pregnant?  Yes, we would take dd.  I'm not able to get pregnant (or at least haven't been able to for the last 5 years so that's unlikely.) 

Do you prefer week-long trips or long weekends?  I would prefer week-long trips, but that probably won't happen this year.

What are your favorite activites around Detroit for the summer (with or without kids)?  Greenfield Village/the Henry Ford, the Detroit Zoo, the park, the pool, the splash park, etc.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagefirewife9278:

Any vacations planned for the summer? Or the rest of 2010? yes

Where are you going and when? To the west side of the state.  FIL rented a house on the lake, so we're going to visit with him

Are you taking kids? Yes- I'm sure FIL wants to see Noah more than us :)

Or maybe hoping to get pregnant? now wouldn't that be interesting!

Do you prefer week-long trips or long weekends? week-long.  Long weekends are just too short.

What are your favorite activites around Detroit for the summer (with or without kids)? Taking walks along the bike path and going to the various festivals the different cities have.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Any vacations planned for the summer? Or the rest of 2010? Not until August, but at least it's something!

Where are you going and when? Up north in August and again in October. We leave for Disney World on New Year's Day!

Are you taking kids? Or maybe hoping to get pregnant? Harm goes everywhere and it would be lovely to get a BFP soon!!

Do you prefer week-long trips or long weekends? We prefer long weekends but my DH had a hard time getting vacation this year so the one long week it is!

What are your favorite activites around Detroit for the summer (with or without kids)? Zoo, splash park, Greenfield Village, bikes rides ... without the kid, going to dinner someplace with an outdoor patio!!!

Married ~ DD 2004 ~ 2 2nd tri losses ~ DS 2011 5 weeks 1 day early ~ DD2 2012
  • Options
    imageHarmsMomma:

Any vacations planned for the summer? Or the rest of 2010? Not until August, but at least it's something!

Where are you going and when? Up north in August and again in October. We leave for Disney World on New Year's Day!

Are you taking kids? Or maybe hoping to get pregnant? Harm goes everywhere and it would be lovely to get a BFP soon!!

Do you prefer week-long trips or long weekends? We prefer long weekends but my DH had a hard time getting vacation this year so the one long week it is!

What are your favorite activites around Detroit for the summer (with or without kids)? Zoo, splash park, Greenfield Village, bikes rides ... without the kid, going to dinner someplace with an outdoor patio!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"