Military Families

May I request...

May I request order dust?? We've been here for 7 years. This is DH's first base out of tech school and we're excited to get out of here to a new place. We've put in many lists for BOPs and keep getting turned down. Pray for a little luck we get out of here. Preferably somewhere warm...we've been cold for far too long.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: May I request...

• my dust may be a little excessive.. I had friends asking for baby dust, and now know 7 people that are pregnant :-) But yes *dusts*
  • dust for you.  I hope y'all get someplace awesome.
  • Loading the player...
  • sending dust your way!  has your DH tried to put in for a special duty?  the only other way i know is putting in for korea, and then getting your follow on of choice...but i don't know how you feel about that, especially with a LO. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Spreading the love!!!

Lots of BOP dust to you!!!

• Sending you dust! Goodluck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks so much ladies. We need it.

We're trying to avoid special duty, like Korea (and even then we're noticing people aren't getting their first picks) especially with DD. When he deploys the end of this year, he'll miss her first birthday. We'd both hate for him to miss a full year. Gotta do what you gotta do though.

I keep thinking, "maybe they're saving the good bases for us." :D

• Maybe we should pool our order dust together, we're out here in Arizona (1st base, but not nearly as long as you have been at yours) and I have been dying to get somewhere colder. North Dakota being #2 on our list.
  • imagewihakayda:
    Maybe we should pool our order dust together, we're out here in Arizona (1st base, but not nearly as long as you have been at yours) and I have been dying to get somewhere colder. North Dakota being #2 on our list.

Oh God think twice about No Dak, when it hits 80 below, it's hell. Unless you're thinking Minot. Then I've heard it's not as bad out that way. Plus if I had to pick cold...hmm...Montana or Alaska. I want a good landscape to look at :D

• imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:

Thanks so much ladies. We need it.

We're trying to avoid special duty, like Korea (and even then we're noticing people aren't getting their first picks) especially with DD. When he deploys the end of this year, he'll miss her first birthday. We'd both hate for him to miss a full year. Gotta do what you gotta do though.

i hear you...being separated through a deployment is hard enough.  good luck, and i hope you get hawaii or someehere else nice soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekstreml:
    imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:

Thanks so much ladies. We need it.

i hear you...being separated through a deployment is hard enough.  good luck, and i hope you get hawaii or someehere else nice soon!

We would LOVE Hawaii, hell, we'll take somewhere in Florida. Just, somewhere warm :D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"