3rd Trimester
Options

Small gush during sex last night - amniotic fluid?

I am sure that my entire bag of water did not break since it was a small puddle on the bed and it did not continue more after.  I am just curious if you think it could have been part of my bag of water.  If so, would I need to get this checked at the Dr. and be induced within 24 hours to prevent infection?

Re: Small gush during sex last night - amniotic fluid?

• Options
    not to be gross, but did you smell it?  I peed a little during an orgasm a while ago  Embarrassed
  • Options
    imageMouseygail:
    not to be gross, but did you smell it?  I peed a little during an orgasm a while ago  Embarrassed
    Of course I had to smell it!  So did my husband.  It was completely clear and smelled like nothing.  Although I have smelled my pee a few times lately and it has smelled odorless too, but is amniotic fluid always sweet smelling?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Plus when my water broke it was a little like you are describing, but then it kept coming little by little.  I felt like I had to pee every 10 mins or so.  But definitely call the dr. to make sure, anything is possible.
  • Options
    I think I'd go get it checked out if you are unsure. With DS, my water broke and it was the ONLY sign I had of labor - no dialation, no contractions, nothing. Granted, it was a ton of water so I was sure that's what it was, but you are right about needing to deliver within 24 hours if that's really what it was...
    m/c March 2009 @ 5 weeks ~ m/c June 2009 @ 10 weeks ~ m/c February 2012 @ 4.5 weeks Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    QmommyQmommy member
    is it still coming out?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageQmommy:
    is it still coming out?

nope, just that one gush

• Options
    imageluvmybaby28:

imageQmommy:
    is it still coming out?

nope, just that one gush

sorry for TMI but some women "gush" during orgasm. Its like your ejaculation.

But def call doc, get ck'd.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"