Postpartum Depression

Depression?

So I had depression before I got pregnant and I had it when I was pregnant...well I'm pp and still have it even though I'm on meds...yet I get comments that are rude about being depressed, what do I do?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Depression?

• Who on earth is making rude comments about depression??!! That's awful. I know it's hard, but try to remove yourself from the situation - walk away from the negativity.
  • Completely ignore those who say rude things about depression.  Clearly they have never dealt with it themselves or loved anyone who has.  Its so hard when you need support around you.  Get the support of those who you can trust - DH, friends, relatives - and confide in them.  And you're getting help!  That's the best thing you can do for yourself and your LO!
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"