Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Since the split of 6- 12.....

Everyone just posts everywhere now. 4/5 months on 6-9 and lots of 7/8 months on 9-12. I know its been said but i just wanted to say my piece.

I dont really give a Sh@t who posts where but it just seems silly. Why dont they just make 1 board called "Babies" since everyones all over the place anyways?

Now all the boards are slow and super super boring !!

Re: Since the split of 6- 12.....

• Options
    I completely agree!!  I am so bored!!  I waited so long for 6-12 because that board was always busy.  There just isn't enough to talk about now :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Lol. Agreed.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Liss_37Liss_37 member

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    I agree. The boards are way slow now.
  • Options

imagelisswastaken:

::Side splits open::

and now...

::dies::

• Options
    imagejessloveschase08:

imagelisswastaken:

::Side splits open::

and now...

::dies::

::eyeroll::

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i think we shouldnt even pay attention to the split... big deal. it happened. now post where ever u want to post.

• Options
    imagelisswastaken:
    Thank you Liss. My thoughts exactly. Seriously OP, get over it. If your board of choice is slow, post somewhere else. Or try and engage a board in some question-answering. It's really simple.
  • Options

Yes

imageSamsMom91:
    imagelisswastaken:
    Thank you Liss. My thoughts exactly. Seriously OP, get over it. If your board of choice is slow, post somewhere else. Or try and engage a board in some question-answering. It's really simple.

Yes

• Options
    imagecindydee:

Yes

imageSamsMom91:
    imagelisswastaken:

Yes

This. Let the poor horse die in peace. If everyone is posting everywhere anyway, what's the point of complaining. No one is chaining you down keeping you on this board. Plus it just seems like less drama when the boards are a bit smaller, and maybe I'm the only one but I prefer it that way. I don't use the bump as days entertainment.
  • Options

imageSamsMom91:
    imagelisswastaken:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  You're just crabby b/c you were the one making the callout to the bump gods FOR the split.  No one can deny the board is super slow now.

• Options
    imagehriesen4:

imageSamsMom91:
    imagelisswastaken:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  You're just crabby b/c you were the one making the callout to the bump gods FOR the split.  No one can deny the board is super slow now.

This is a bump rumor. Yes, samsmom did write the post about splitting the 6-12 board, but there were a lot of us who agrees that the board should be split. Also, according to wordtoyourmother, we were not the first bumpies to ask for the split. It had been requested before and denied. Wordtoyourmother saw our post and like any decent moderator would do, she put our request/idea in an email to the bump gods. She told us it probably wouldn't do any good and so we were as surprised as you about the split. We were happy about, others weren't. There are people who like the split and people who don't. Personally, I like the split. I refuse to allow people to keep blaming samsmom for the dang board splitting. She didn't put some magical spell on the bump gods, I promise.
  • Options

Confused

the reason everyone posts on all boards is because all boards are slow! 

and i think the boards are slow because of the time of year, the weather, etc......

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options

This is a bump rumor. Yes, samsmom did write the post about splitting the 6-12 board, but there were a lot of us who agrees that the board should be split. Also, according to wordtoyourmother, we were not the first bumpies to ask for the split. It had been requested before and denied. Wordtoyourmother saw our post and like any decent moderator would do, she put our request/idea in an email to the bump gods. She told us it probably wouldn't do any good and so we were as surprised as you about the split. We were happy about, others weren't. There are people who like the split and people who don't. Personally, I like the split. I refuse to allow people to keep blaming samsmom for the dang board splitting. She didn't put some magical spell on the bump gods, I promise.

This

• Options
    imagejonnygurl76:

Confused

the reason everyone posts on all boards is because all boards are slow! 

and i think the boards are slow because of the time of year, the weather, etc......

i was thinking this too. more time is being spent out and about.

• Options
    imagehriesen4:

Yes 

Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
  • Options

imageSamsMom91:
    imagelisswastaken:

You just keep getting more and more whiney.

someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• Options
    imageAbinormal:
    imagehriesen4:

imageSamsMom91:
    imagelisswastaken:

Thanks Abi. I mean, for the love of God, it's not like I have enough pull with the Bump Gods to where I alone made this happen. I'm sick of people bringing me into it as if I'm some sort of Bump Anti-Christ. If I had known I would catch this much hell for my original post, there's no way I would have done it. I honestly thought it was an opinion shared by MOST (yes, there are always going to be opposing opinions). My intentions were good; I had no idea so many people would be pissed off.  Why am I the crabby one?  I haven't talked about the split since the day it happened.  I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up like some petulant child who had a toy taken away.  I'm simply suggesting that if a board is too slow that perhaps you go post on another board or try to engage discussion on your "home" board. 

And I agree with Abi.  It was a holiday weekend--most of us weren't posting as often as we usually do.      

• Options
    imagehaleymay18:

imageSamsMom91:
    imagelisswastaken:

Not called for. Who peed in your Cheerios today?
  • Options
    imageSamsMom91:
    imagehaleymay18:

imageSamsMom91:
    imagelisswastaken:

This is what I'm thinking.  You may not have been the ONLY one requesting the split.  But you sure are quick to jump on someone who isn't in favor of the split.  Like I said before...ppl are entitled to their own opinions. 

• Options
    imagehriesen4:
    imageSamsMom91:
    imagehaleymay18:

imageSamsMom91:
    imagelisswastaken:

This is what I'm thinking.  You may not have been the ONLY one requesting the split.  But you sure are quick to jump on someone who isn't in favor of the split.  Like I said before...ppl are entitled to their own opinions. 

Pot, meet kettle. When it comes to "jumping" on someone who isn't in favor of the split, there were plenty of people who voiced negativity--several in this post alone.  Yet I'm the one who is accused of being "quick." 

It's old.  Really old.  And annoying.   Like I said, I haven't talked about this since the day it went down.

• Options

This is not directed at anyone specifically but some of you have been here long enough to know the culture of these boards. 

If we didn't split the boards there would be b*tching about all the stoopid newbies making their way into "your" boards.  I would then get an email from a 9-12 mommy saying she is tired of hearing about solids, or sitting up, or the same stupid questions being asked  over and over.  A 6-9 mom would start a thread about how she doesn't want to hear another STTN question from a 3-6 mommy.  See the pattern? 

If everyone starts being a bit more puppies and rainbows, then maybe we'd have one big happy babies board.  But knowing the bump, that's just not going to happen :).  

The boards are here for entertainment but their primary purpose is to encourage those who have TTC/Pregnancy/ Parenting related questions to ask them here (and not just Google it). 

You can ask questions anywhere.  

FYI you'll realize that generally during holidays and summertime things slow down a bit.  People actually go out and get some fresh air instead of trolling boards all day.  

• Options
    imagewordtoyourmother:

This is not directed at anyone specifically but some of you have been here long enough to know the culture of these boards. 

If we didn't split the boards there would be b*tching about all the stoopid newbies making their way into "your" boards.  I would then get an email from a 9-12 mommy saying she is tired of hearing about solids, or sitting up, or the same stupid questions being asked  over and over.  A 6-9 mom would start a thread about how she doesn't want to hear another STTN question from a 3-6 mommy.  See the pattern? 

If everyone starts being a bit more puppies and rainbows, then maybe we'd have one big happy babies board.  But knowing the bump, that's just not going to happen :).  

The boards are here for entertainment but their primary purpose is to encourage those who have TTC/Pregnancy/ Parenting related questions to ask them here (and not just Google it). 

You can ask questions anywhere.  

FYI you'll realize that generally during holidays and summertime things slow down a bit.  People actually go out and get some fresh air instead of trolling boards all day.  

:::Applauds::: Well said, well said.
  • Options
    WTYM, I hope you supervise people in whatever job you do outside of the Bump (I can't remember if you said you SAH or not). You offer an outstanding voice of reason in times of "WTF????"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"