Single Parents
Options

F/U to "hilarious!"

So, X was texting me asking about this weeks' visits. Nonchalantly, I said "Hey, did you find anyone to go hiking with yesterday?"  He said, "Nope. Thanks for asking. CREEPSTER. :P" I said, "I'm the creep? I'm pretty sure posting a personal add on Craigslist asking to go hiking, alone, with someone you don't know makes YOU the creep!" 

TOO funny.

Re: F/U to "hilarious!"

• Options
    LMAO. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Actually, you just look silly and immature. And jealous. Why were you stalking him on CL?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's hysterical!  I wonder how you even found that add!  After you posted that I checked out local CL for X but didn't find him!
  • Options
    imageSpenjamins:

Actually, you just look silly and immature. And jealous. Why were you stalking him on CL?

It's not like she typed in his name and info to find him. As stated in her first post, she was just looking at the ads and happened to see he had one on there. If you were looking, and just happened to see a friend or someone you knew on there, does it mean you were stalking them? No.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagehaleyw458:
    imageSpenjamins:

It's not like she typed in his name and info to find him. As stated in her first post, she was just looking at the ads and happened to see he had one on there. If you were looking, and just happened to see a friend or someone you knew on there, does it mean you were stalking them? No.

Right..........
  • Options

New England is full of small towns so when you look at something on CL it's not like there's tons of pages to browse through like there is for major cities.

Besides, anyone could have seen that ad and told you about it. When you have 2 pics of yourself on it it's not very inconspicuous.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    mrgnmrgn member
    imageSpenjamins:
    imagehaleyw458:
    imageSpenjamins:

Right..........

His name wasn't posted on it at all, so I'm not sure I could have stalked him on there... Is that something that people do? Stalk people on CL? How bizarre. My sister and I were reading through some of the NH posts for a good laugh. The desperation in most of them is something to laugh at. Like someone else said, the NH boards aren't the most frequented. I didn't have to go in search of it. I came across it. 

I'm not sure he thought I looked jealous, but I sure hope he didn't take it that way. And, if he did take it that way, it is just a quick ego boost for him, I guess. He and I have a somewhat amicable situation at this point. We are friendly and joke around during his visits with DD. He spends a lot of time trying to woo me. I spend a lot of time making it clear that I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with him. Maybe that did make me seem jealous and I shouldn't have said anything. But I am, in fact, not jealous that he didn't find someone to go hiking with... And I'm glad I got a big laugh out of his desperation.

• Options
    imagemrgn:
    imageSpenjamins:
    imagehaleyw458:
    imageSpenjamins:

Right..........

His name wasn't posted on it at all, so I'm not sure I could have stalked him on there... Is that something that people do? Stalk people on CL? How bizarre. My sister and I were reading through some of the NH posts for a good laugh. The desperation in most of them is something to laugh at. Like someone else said, the NH boards aren't the most frequented. I didn't have to go in search of it. I came across it. 

I'm not sure he thought I looked jealous, but I sure hope he didn't take it that way. And, if he did take it that way, it is just a quick ego boost for him, I guess. He and I have a somewhat amicable situation at this point. We are friendly and joke around during his visits with DD. He spends a lot of time trying to woo me. I spend a lot of time making it clear that I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with him. Maybe that did make me seem jealous and I shouldn't have said anything. But I am, in fact, not jealous that he didn't find someone to go hiking with... And I'm glad I got a big laugh out of his desperation.

I wouldn't worry about defending yourself to PP.  Obviously not a regular on this board, and obviously doesn't know your situation but felt the need to comment on it.  It is amusing to because I think that poster was the one who kept defending the crazy marijuana smoking pg girl who posted about wanting the baby shower.  Seems to me like it's a classic scenario of "you say black, she says white".   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"