Infertility
Options

Wanna see the American hero I met this weekend?

This is Nero. He served in Iraq with our soldiers. Nero helped bring home more than 3,000 servicemen and women in the Navy. Nero is looking for a home now because he broke his back when a building in Iraq crumbled on him after a bomb exploded. 

He was SO sweet. As you can see in the picture, my hand never pet anything other than his head, as his back is still healing. I never thought of all the animals in the services helping to keep our men and women safe :) Thank you, Nero, for an amazing experience!!

Re: Wanna see the American hero I met this weekend?

• Options
    Awww....so sweet!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • Options
    So amazing! Gives me chills. Thanks for sharing!!
    Crohn's resulting in colectomy with J-Pouch surgery in 2000/2001.
    TTC since August 2008
    IVF#1: BFFN; IVF#2: BFN; FET with new RE: BFN
    IVF#3: ER 1/15; ET 1/20; Beta#1 1/29: 339!
    Twins girls born via c/s at 37w/3d!!
    "Let it go, this too shall pass."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    these service dogs are amazing... hope he finds a good home soon, he deserves it!
  • Options
    I am in love.
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

What an incredible dog. Hope Nero finds a home quickly, with a loving family at that. He totally deserves the best. Thanks for sharing.

• Options
    i want him. :( I wish I had a house with a yard.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"