Minnesota Babies
Options

Anyone have plans for this coming Sunday?

Aiden needs a playdate for that day. Anyone want to meet up? I am thinking around 1pm-ish & we can talk about location from who ever is going to join us.  

Re: Anyone have plans for this coming Sunday?

• Options

Well, Sunday is Max's birthday so we'll be at the beach celebrating...otherwise we would :)

However, I wanted to ask where you got that birthday shirt in your siggy?  I love it!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

It is Carter Brand but I got it from Macy's, he also has a Onsie with a BIG "1" on it from target (see photo below)Plus a crown.  I 'might' want to sell them as he will not be wearing them again let me know if you would want to do that, I know that target one was hard to find. 

(don't mind the funny look on his face)  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This weekend is my husband's weekend to work, so we have nothing going on.  I know I am pretty new to the bump, but I would love to meet up with some other moms!  I am in the SW metro, but I don't mind driving.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagepackersgirl30:
    This weekend is my husband's weekend to work, so we have nothing going on.  I know I am pretty new to the bump, but I would love to meet up with some other moms!  I am in the SW metro, but I don't mind driving.

Sweet all are welcome :)  

• Options
    imageAnne0784:

However, I wanted to ask where you got that birthday shirt in your siggy?  I love it!

That shirt design also comes as a full jumper - we saw it at the Carter's store at MOA, and bought it almost a year in advance for Caden's 2nd birthday. Super cute!

Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"