Pregnant after IF

Bleeding/spotting again :(

This time I noticed blood after going to the bathroom.  Maybe pushing aggravated it? (Sorry TMI)

Now it is light spotting.  I am getting so discouraged.  I just want to be and stay pregnant.  I want both of my babies.  I am so scared.

Re: Bleeding/spotting again :(

• LCB34LCB34 member
    Thinking about you and the babies.
  • I am so sorry!  When do you see the Dr. again?  Go lay down and take it easy the rest of the night.  We all want those two to hang in there!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagechaucer:
    I am so sorry!  When do you see the Dr. again?  Go lay down and take it easy the rest of the night.  We all want those two to hang in there!!!

I am supposed to go in on Thursday.  We'll see how the bleeding thing goes.  I might go in tomorrow.

• I'm sorry you're bleeding.

Try laying down and drinking a bunch of water.  I would see if the doc can get you in tomorrow.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Maybe the doc can squeeze you in tomorrow? I hope it subsides quickly. Hugs.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sending you good thoughts!!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry hon. It's so scary. Is it possible the bleeding is coming from your bum?
    DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Sending you lots of positive vibes and thoughts!

• I'm so sorry you're spotting again :(  Thinking of you ((((hugs))))
  • Honey - Im sorry you are still going through this.  Thoughts and prayers being sent your way.
  • I'm so sorry you have to go through this spotting.  Thinking of you and praying everything is just fine. 
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• I'm sorry, i hope it goes away and stays away...fwiw i've had a couple rounds of spotting and all is going ok....hope its nothign!
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • thinking about you (((HUGS)))
  • You are in my T&P ((hugs))
    DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • hope it's nothing and everything is ok.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • poomanpooman member
    I'm sorry you have to go through this.  There's nothing as scary as seeing blood.  I hope all is okay.
  • Hope it stops soon. Sending T&P.
  • Babsie7Babsie7 member
    I'm sorry your going through these scares. I'm praying it's nothing and all is well with your babies.
  • Why don't you see if you can go in this morning?  You'll feel so much better if you go....If you do wait until tomorrow---keep your feet up and relax...  You and your twins are in my thoughts and prayers....  If you need anything let me know... 
  • all the bleeding I've had this week, and smudge is still perfect. I'm sure yours are too...

i would call the doctor and see if they can squeeze you in. It will make you feel better to see the HB.

thinking of you.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry, how scary.  I say go to the doctor today.  ((hugs))
  • Sending prayers that everything is okay!
  • ugh, I'm so sorry, sweetie. I know how stressful and scary spotting and bleeding can be. It totally sucks. Praying that both your babies are safe and continuing to grow healthy and strong.

(((((((((hugs))))))))))))

After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • hope everything is okay, hang in there

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"