Stay at Home Moms
Options

Does this board have a weight loss check in?

Just curious. I could use some accountability. :)
imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Does this board have a weight loss check in?

• Options
    Ditto here.  I am off the wagon.  Hoping to start again this week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    With my kids out of school for the summer, I was just thrilled to have a chance to go to a yoga class last Sunday. I would've gone this past Sunday too but they were closed for the holiday. I'm hoping to make it next week.  Other than that, I don't have much of a chance to exercise with my kiddos around.  I'm planning on checking out some Zumba DVDs from the library to see what it's like. I know some people who take the class at my local rec center and raves about it, but I'm being cheap and figure I'd check it out from the library first and see if I throw my hip out before I pay to take a class.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesafy:
    With my kids out of school for the summer, I was just thrilled to have a chance to go to a yoga class last Sunday. I would've gone this past Sunday too but they were closed for the holiday. I'm hoping to make it next week.  Other than that, I don't have much of a chance to exercise with my kiddos around.  I'm planning on checking out some Zumba DVDs from the library to see what it's like. I know some people who take the class at my local rec center and raves about it, but I'm being cheap and figure I'd check it out from the library first and see if I throw my hip out before I pay to take a class.

FWIW if you have no coordination (which I do not) the DVD's aren't much help IMO. LOL. I could not even keept up with the practice steps and then putting it all together?? Haha - yeah right ;)

Hopefully you are more coordinated than I =D

**I think the next time I may just go to a class. Most in my area offer the first one for free to see if you like it.

• Options
    jmn69jmn69 member
    There was a fitness/weight loss check-in on here recently.  It started a few months ago but I had forgotten about it until I saw a post just a few weeks ago but haven't seen anything since.
  • Options
    I think kitten80 (or similar screen name) was running it each Tuesday but she is on holiday at the moment. I need some accountability too as I stuffed my face with chocolate today, whoops.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsPreK:

imagesafy:

FWIW if you have no coordination (which I do not) the DVD's aren't much help IMO. LOL. I could not even keept up with the practice steps and then putting it all together?? Haha - yeah right ;)

Hopefully you are more coordinated than I =D

**I think the next time I may just go to a class. Most in my area offer the first one for free to see if you like it.

I have coordination once I've learned the moves, but sometimes the learning curve can be a bit steep lol.   I figure I'm better off making an arse of myself at home than in front of a bunch of people...especially the elderly who can kick my booty lol.  The person who told me about Zumba was in her 60s lol!

• Options
    YES :)  & today is the day --- check back later tonight for the post :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"