Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Random NTTGP clicky poll!!

You know you want to click! :P [Poll]
Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Random NTTGP clicky poll!!

• Options

I ran into SIL on this board (GP) back in 2007 when it started and we were both TTC.

She is still around now and again. 

• Options
    tmm140tmm140 member
    They know I "nest", but if I told them I bumped as well, they would start asking too many questions.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    nic5606nic5606 member
  • Options
    I voted 'no', but I am sort of a Special Snowflake. My sister-in-law is on the Nest, and I think she probably lurks over here from time to time.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    I knew lots of people on the The Knot and The Nest when I was planning my wedding/pre-TTC
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A friend of mine uses the Secondary IF board and TTC after a loss. I don't see her on TTC any.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My best friend ever posts on the tri boards. :)
  • Options

My cousin sent me a text about a week ago and let me know that she saw a post from me on here. I almost died. We both knew we are TTC but it was still weird. (In case you are reading, Hi T Embarrassed)

• Options
    I am a SS answer-  no one I knew before TTC was on the bump-  but when I was a GP regular 2 yrs ago I became close with a group of girls, 2 of them are local and we GTG.  We have become good friends and they are both even coming to B's bday party.  So I don't know where that falls as an answer since I met them here, but now they are IRL friends.
    EDD with #4  01-20-14
    Proud mama to a boys-  6/17/09 - a girl 2/23/11- and a boy 8/20/12

• Options
    I said "no"; but, of course, I guess I don't really know...haven't run into anyone yet who I know, that is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"