2nd Trimester

Why Why Why.

Am I so upset?  Panicking about everything.  Crying cause I miss DH.  Worried if our baby is doing okay.  Having a meltdown when I didn't pick up crochet-ing.

Does this out of hand emotions go away?

Ever?

Haha :P

Re: Why Why Why.

• imagepiecesofflare:
    Damn, I'm really glad I haven't had an emotional pregnancy.

I didn't, up until about a week ago.  Bleh. 

• I'm a hormonal mess as well.  At work, when we have to perform a euthanasia, it always makes me upset in general but lately, I've had to leave the room or I break down into a blubbering mess.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"Cherish your furbabies today because there might not be a tomorrow"

Heaven has another angel. RIP Bubba 2/15/09 - 9 Months Old

Godspeed Apache "Boo Boo" 2/2/09 - 2 1/2 Years Old
    Rest in peace my sweet Angel. 11/05/08 - 2 Years Old

• Loading the player...
  • It's called hormones.  They like to totally f*ck with pregnant women.  Good luck, it doesn't get much better after birth either.
  • image***SweetPea***:
    It's called hormones.  They like to totally f*ck with pregnant women.  Good luck, it doesn't get much better after birth either.

Bwahaha.  Thanks for the light at the end of the tunnel.  Indifferent

• If anything I was MORE emotional after giving birth than while pregnant.  Your hormones are still all over the place plus you don't sleep.  Like ever.  So it just makes it all so much more fun.  If you are lucky you will get to throw PPD into the mix and then your DH might want you committed!
  • You poor thing, I hope this stage doesn't last for long. I had a week like this last month, a solid week of being a complete and utter mess. Thank God I'm back to normal now but if it happens again, I'm locking myself in the bathroom with a jar of nutella, a pillow and the cats.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• :P Hopefully these hormones chill out.
  • imagelake919:

image***SweetPea***:
    It's called hormones.  They like to totally f*ck with pregnant women.  Good luck, it doesn't get much better after birth either.

Bwahaha.  Thanks for the light at the end of the tunnel.  Indifferent

The true light at the end of the tunnel is that even if you are breastfeeding you can take something!  I had an emotional pregnancy the first time around and rather than waiting til I got PPD or really crazy emotional, I just asked for something before I left the hospital and I plan on doing it again!  

• Because you are human, you are pregnant and you are female. My SO is gone away right now, and I miss him like crazy. That is completely normal. The rush of emotions is normal, and in the inability to explain why we are emotional-NORMAL!!! Dont worry you are not a freak of nature, you have to treat being pregnant almost like "your body is not your own". Things that were normal to do and feel before dont necessarily apply to the months you are pregnant.
    Mom of 4....and Sept 2013 BRIDE!!!!
  • imagepiecesofflare:
    Damn, I'm really glad I haven't had an emotional pregnancy.

Ditto. I'm the least stressed of all the people around me lately. I think being pg has levelled out my hormones.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"