Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

With all the lovely BFP's lately and all the newbies..

I'm really starting to feel "old" here. There are quite a few girls I have posted with here since 9 months ago when I started, and I'm HAPPY that a lot of them have graduated, but man. Today this board was called 'transient', which it is and should be, but I wish it were a bit more transient. I know I'm only 9 mos in and there are some with years in, but it still feels like a long time when I've watched so many ppl come and go..

Ok pity party over.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: With all the lovely BFP's lately and all the newbies..

• Options
    It's tough.  I agree, I wish it was more of a revolving door than it is.
  • Options
    I feel like I live here.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Totally agree with you - I lurked for a long time before participating, but I feel like I've seen so many come and then go with BFPs - as you say, it's expected, but sometimes it hits home.  Here's hoping it happens soon for both of us!

• Options
    red1976red1976 member
    We will all get there. Eventually.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I lurked and posted before we started TTC, but I feel like I know a lot of people on here.  I haven't even been at it that long either!  Here's to hoping this cycle is our final!! Drinks
  • Options
    Thanks girls! Again I know compared to some my TTC journey would be considered short so far, I just wish it were easier than it is. 
  • Options
    GinghamGingham member
    I'm afraid I've gotten a little too cozy here...
  • Options
    Mrs.UmmMrs.Umm member
    I agree. There are very few ladies that are still here from when I started. I'm sure some will be back TTC #2 before I'm KU with #1.
  • Options

Agree, I feel like I don't know too many of the ladies here anymore.  But, it does help when a girl I recognize gets a BFP.  It makes me hope that mine will be coming soon, too!

Enjoy your pity party (we all need one every now and then), and have a Beer and kick back!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelyse2143:
    I feel like I live here.

Word.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

Who has been here the longest? Anyone know?

(I don't mean people who left then came back, either)

• Options
    Yep. When I joined gp, never thought I would be here this long.
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • Options
    imagePattypoundcake:

Who has been here the longest? Anyone know?

(I don't mean people who left then came back, either)

Awww.. no  

• Options

I intro'd on 3T at one point during my never ending cycle (CD125) but then realized that my issues were hopefully mostly BC related thanks to all of you genius chicks, and honestly just hoping I don't actually get to a point where that is where I belong. 

I'm telling you that this last weekend I've been a huge cry-baby and I just really hope that these 2 boards empty out as we all move on soon! 

• Options

imageAmberZ2be:

((hugs)) 

How are you doing? 

• Options

Bleh, I haven't been here a long time but... I know it won't be easy overall.

Normal, healthy couples have issues - throw me into the mix and...? 

I'm with you, doll face ;)

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    imagePattypoundcake:

imageAmberZ2be:

((hugs)) 

How are you doing? 

((hugs back)) I thought of my fellow Roseanne lovers when I watched countless hours this weekend. :)

I'm ok. I guess. Ready for my appt. on Thursday to see if my level is dropping. Hoping with everything that it does so I don't have to worry about anything else added to the mix.

imageimage
  • Options
    imageAmberZ2be:
    imagePattypoundcake:

imageAmberZ2be:

((hugs)) 

How are you doing? 

((hugs back)) I thought of my fellow Roseanne lovers when I watched countless hours this weekend. :)

I'm ok. I guess. Ready for my appt. on Thursday to see if my level is dropping. Hoping with everything that it does so I don't have to worry about anything else added to the mix.

Make sure you update us! I really hope your levels are waayyyy down (any chance at zero yet?). 

I watched hours of Roseanne this weekend too! What season are you on? I am watching prom/sex/its a boy, etc. right now. 

• Options
    imagePattypoundcake:
    imageAmberZ2be:
    imagePattypoundcake:

imageAmberZ2be:

((hugs)) 

How are you doing? 

Make sure you update us! I really hope your levels are waayyyy down (any chance at zero yet?). 

I watched hours of Roseanne this weekend too! What season are you on? I am watching prom/sex/its a boy, etc. right now. 

I will update for sure. Thanks! I have no clue what to expect, but it can't be too low since I haven't had any spotting, etc.

I caught some Halloween, baby/amnio scare/Jackie almost cheating on Fred, etc. I still haven't got all the seasons. :( I told DH he knows what to buy me next time he needs to think of a gift.

imageimage
  • Options
    imageAmberZ2be:
    imagePattypoundcake:
    imageAmberZ2be:
    imagePattypoundcake:

imageAmberZ2be:

((hugs)) 

How are you doing? 

I will update for sure. Thanks! I have no clue what to expect, but it can't be too low since I haven't had any spotting, etc.

I caught some Halloween, baby/amnio scare/Jackie almost cheating on Fred, etc. I still haven't got all the seasons. :( I told DH he knows what to buy me next time he needs to think of a gift.

I will keep that in mind next time I hear about a deal! On Amazon they had all seasons BoGo and they were $10 each, so $5/season is not bad! 

• Options
    To be honest, as much as I love this board, I'm starting to transition over to 3TC. Most days I'm fine, but sometimes, the constant drive-by's, and ignorance by *some*... not all of the newbies really rubs me the wrong way. I can accept that some people get pg over night, I just don't like to have it constantly shoved in my face, kwim?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"