2nd Trimester
Options

Regarding 'showing'

I didn't want to hijack anyone else with this.  Funny story:

We went to a party on Saturday night.  One guy poured shots and asked who wanted one.  I raised my hand and said 'me! I do!'  And, of course, the guy with the shots laughed at me, and everyone else swatted at me.  I stuck out my lower lip and, when the host walked into the kitchen he asked what was wrong.  I complained that no one would give me a shot.  He handed me one and said 'I don't know why, it's not like your pregnant or anything'  I took the shot glass and said 'actually, I am!  I just wanted someone to offer me one too'  He took it from me and said well then, no!  My husband had walked up at that point and said "ya know, my wife is really letting herself go. She's looking a little pudgy there huh?"  The host really didn't know!

Oh when will my belly look like baby and not donuts??!!

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

Re: Regarding 'showing'

• Options
    hee hee
  • Options
    funny story! im 18 weeks as of yesterday, and can honestly say, IM BIG AS A HOUSE! you'll start really showing soon(:
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    im kinda confused...you are pregnant and you are sad that you didn't get a shot of alcohol?
  • Options

imagephylloeser:
    im kinda confused...you are pregnant and you are sad that you didn't get a shot of alcohol?

She was joking.

I wasn't obvious until 23 weeks, and even now (27 weeks) it depends on what I'm wearing.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"