Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

1st cycle after m/c- o' pain

I'm feeling pain on my right side and on my back.  I looked at the calendar and I'm on cycle day 14.  I usually don't get Ovualtion pain, but I am pretty sure that this may be it.  This could be my first o since end of Jan/ early Feb so maybe that's why it hurts so much?  I don't know if I ovulated after the d&c but I don't remember feeling this.

Did anyone else feel this during the first cycle?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st cycle after m/c- o' pain

• Options
    Ahh, I've been having pain on my left side and I keep thinking it's ovulating time..yesterday marked 2 weeks since I delivered our baby girl and I keep thinking it can't be time to be ovulating already...or could it? Ugh, all of this is so frustrating, painful, and heartbreaking. Does it ever end??
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yup...I've got it right now on my left side and I just got a positive OPK about 20 min ago. I'm pretty bummed because MH and I decided to wait until after my first cycle post MC to try again but it is so tempting to just throw caution to the wind. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So if the pain is in fact from ovulating, does that mean AF is on her way to town?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagesoldierswife656:
    So if the pain is in fact from ovulating, does that mean AF is on her way to town?

Depending on how long your Luteal Phase is, yes. On average it takes 14 days from ovulation for AF to arrive. But all women's LP's are different. You would need to be charting to find out how long yours is.  

• Options

imagescorpioscuba:
    Yup...I've got it right now on my left side and I just got a positive OPK about 20 min ago. I'm pretty bummed because MH and I decided to wait until after my first cycle post MC to try again but it is so tempting to just throw caution to the wind. 

Yeah, we aren't trying this cycle either, which is so frustrating.  I am hoping AF comes in 2 weeks- then we can try again!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It is so hard to wait to ttc again! FF keeps saying "most fertile" and we're waiting until after my first AF too! At least, I keep reminding myself of that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"