TTC After a Loss
Options

Oh DH haha.

Today we were at the mall, and since AF has decided she's here to stay and I don't carry a purse (just a wristlet) I shoved some "supplies" into DH's cargo pants' pocket. His reaction? "Seriously? I suppose this means I've officially reached full husbandom." Hahahaha. I love that man.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh DH haha.

• Options
    vflipovflipo member
    Wow. My DH would NEVER do that Stick out tongue
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options
    He's a giver. Haha. And he knew he had no choice.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine would have freaked out. lol
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Wow, what a great guy!  My DH might have made me go buy a purse just to put the stuff in...
  • Options
    LOL - I think mine would've accepted the deed. He has bought me tampons on more than one occasion (ok, really, only once... the second time was during the m/c).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    kmountkmount member
    my DH wouldn't even think twice about it.  He's so weird...  he'll just hold my purse or buy me my lady products without a peep.  I'm not sure he ever got the memo that guys are supposed to cringe at that stuff... 
    m/c 12/20/09 @ 5 1/2 weeks ~ CP 1/25/09 @ 4 weeks ~ missed m/c 4/6/10 (stopped growing @ 6 weeks, stayed with me until 10) ~Foster parent to B, 9/10-1/12~ Proud Mother of Gage Stephen, born 12/26/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

it's normal to have that reaction but at least he still did held onto them for you. 

I think my DH would do it for me too...he held my purse for me today when we were at the Zoo.  I was actually shocked!

• Options
    My DH holds my purse all the time.  He's actually pretty funny about it!! Puts it on his arm jokingly or swings it around, LoL.  I've never had him hold fem products, but he's bought them for me w/o a complaint so I assume he'd hold them for me too !!
    BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a funny story about DH and feminine products. He won a trip to Los Cabos through work, we were dating and he brought me. So on the way back I had run out of room in my suitcase because we had tequila in mine. So I shove my book (something with a very pink cover) and the extra tampons I had brought into his bag. Well at the airport of  Los Cabos security checks your bags before you check them. So they stand there in front of everyone and riffle through your stuff. Whatever so because we're not married we have separate check in's. They ask him, did anyone put anything in your suitcase that's not yours? He says No. Then they open it and there is a big pink girly book and tampons just thrown on top! His face turned bright red and his coworker was right behind us! Poor guy. Now I'm not allowed to pack tampons in his suitcase anymore! 
  • Options
    ej708ej708 member

imagespincat9:
    Wow, what a great guy!  My DH might have made me go buy a purse just to put the stuff in...

I think I'd be trying to make him carry my "supplies" more often.  I could always use a new purse. 

Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"