Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

We have a talker!

"DADADADADADADADA"

Eli started talking in syllables today!  

See, all that time I spend at home with him and what does he say first?  Dada.  Sheesh.   Stick out tongue

Re: We have a talker!

• Options
    Liss_37Liss_37 member

woohoo Eli!! Silas did the same thing!

now he says dada and nana and occasionally hi (though I think that's a fluke) but still no mama!

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    so cute!!!! congrats Mama!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww!  YAY!!!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS just really started talking too... it's keeping him up at night. He'll be laying there, eyes half open saying "dadadada..."
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My husband is in Afghanistan right now and has been since my DD was 3 months old and she STILL only says "dadadadada"!! Everyone always tries to get her to say mama and she just won't. Doesn't really bother me too much because I know it makes my hubby's day Smile

• Options
    I must have a real mama's boy on my hands because that is pretty much all he says right now!  Poor DH...  He does look straight at DH when I say anything about daddy, but otherwise he wont even toy with the letter d yet Smile
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My DD says "dadada" too! I knew he would say that first, because he mainly babbles anything 'd'. Is it still considered talking when they don't relate it to anything? (Mainly Dad?)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageAmber68W:
    My DD says "dadada" too! I knew he would say that first, because he mainly babbles anything 'd'. Is it still considered talking when they don't relate it to anything? (Mainly Dad?)

Honestly, we have a tough household around here!  I didn't "count" Samuel's first word until he was 15 months old and he KNEW that "ball" was a ball and Mama and Dada were us.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"