Eco-Friendly Family
Options

When did your baby move into FB medium size?

My daughter almost five months and is in Fuzzi Bunz size small. Currently we are still on the third snap in, so we can go out 3 more snaps.

I am really hoping to wait to purchase my medium sized ones until I go back to work in September.

Is it realistic to hope that she will fit into her smalls until she is 7 1/2 months old??  They seem like they should still fit her for a while, but many people said they were in mediums by four or five months ...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did your baby move into FB medium size?

• Options
    We're 6 months and I still have snaps left on the smalls, I expect them to fit AT LEAST 2 month months. Granted, C is on the small side around (15 lbs) but the rise is still fine which is what caused us to retire other small dipes.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    I think it was 5 or 6 months for us, but DS was always big.  That doesn't sound unrealistic to me.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh my! K is almost 17 months old (next week) and she's still in her FB smalls. I have been thinking I might have to get her a medium to replace it here soon. I found that my FB ran really big and couldn't use it on her for awhile, but it's lasted a long time and we're not even to the point of _having_ to replace it.

Oh and she's like 25ish lbs.

• Options
    DS is actually wearing both smalls and mediums at the moment. The mediums sometimes seem a little too big still. Smalls definitely still fit just fine; DS is almost 8 months and 18-ish lbs (he's been 60th percentile for weight and 90th or so for length). I think we'll be able to use the smalls for another month or so (potentially longer if his thighs thin out as he gets better at creeping/crawling).
  • Options
    My not-yet 4 month old is starting to wear mediums ASAP (as soon as the mail delivers them!). He is over 16 lbs, though. Kind of huge for his age and super long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"