1st Trimester
Options

Trying not to stress out

So, I've had brown spotting off and on the last three weeks and have been ok with that, I know that brown=old. However, this morning I woke up and had some brown with red, it was honestly identical to the spotting that you have the first day of your period. I'm not cramping and there aren't any clots but I'm freaking out because yesterday I had a ton of energy compared to the last three weeks and today I actually have quite an appetite instead of feeling nauseous. I'm going to try to wait it out until tomorrow and then call the OB but I really feel like hiding in the bed all day and balling my eyes out.

Re: Trying not to stress out

• Options
    Call your dr.  There is no point stressing and balling your eyes out if its nothing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • Options
    Lkat17Lkat17 member
    I'm so sorry you're stressed. I would call you doctor (if anything for some peace of mind.) I hope everything works out! ((hugs))

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is nothing your doctor can do to prevent a miscarriage if that is what you think is happening. If I were you, I would rest and call the doctor tomorrow. It is a good sign that your not cramping. Hope all is well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Soap1Soap1 member

Like I told the previous poster, I had bright red bleeding, soaking through pads, when I was pg with DS1, and he turned out great! 

If I were you, I'd call the OB first thing in the morning, unless you start bleeding more heavily or experience cramping, in which case call the on call doc asap!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"