Cincinnati Babies
Options

please give me your fencing company recommendations

We are moving to the Loveland area in a few weeks and want to have a split-rail fence installed.  If you have used a company and liked them, please share!  Thanks ladies!

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

Re: please give me your fencing company recommendations

• Options
    I have heard good things about Mills and Eads.
  • Options
    We used Mills Fence Co and were extremely pleased.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey girly,

Just wanted to say hi.  Haven't talked to you in awhile.  I just sent you a message on FB.  Good luck with the move!

• Options
    We called a few fence companies and got a great price on a split rail from Inman Fence in Lebanon!  We are hoping to get ours installed in the next 2-3 weeks.  Good luck :)
  • Options

Another positive recommendation for Mills Fence.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We used Mills on the fence at our old house; they did a fine job. On this house, we used Ashlee and they did a fantastic job for a lot less $. And their price was the best by far (we got 4 estimates).

We also like Eads a lot... I think they are based in Loveland.

Good luck! 

• Options

We used Eads and loved them!  We had an issue with out gate (not due to them but due to lack of rain when the fence was installed) and they came out to tweak it 3 times. 

GL! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"