TTC after 35
Options

hmmm... trying not to read into things...

...LOL, like that's possible! --- but my temps are climbing (see chart here).  FF called my chart triphasic today.  Been feeling crampy ever since O.  hmmm.... Would weather affect temps much?  I was comfortable sleeping last night, didn't feel particularly warm or anything, but it's like my temps are launching into space.  I feel groggy but not sick (though I had a twinge of a sore throat over night and popped a ColdEze to nix it).   But I did have a 4 oz glass of red wine with dinner the last two nights, but drinking doesn't seem to do that much to my temps.  FF says don't test until Sunday.... may not be able to hold out that long!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
photo by Scott Metzger
kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

Re: hmmm... trying not to read into things...

• Options
    Oh wow, your chart is beautiful!  I think that weather and alcohol can affect charts (look at mine, I had three drinks Saturday night), but wow is your chart pretty!  Will be stalking your chart!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageHaribo1:
    Oh wow, your chart is beautiful!  I think that weather and alcohol can affect charts (look at mine, I had three drinks Saturday night), but wow is your chart pretty!  Will be stalking your chart!

Haha, a pretty chart, that's great, thank you!  Usually my times are all over the place (see my "honeymoon" chart from the previous cycle), but this time I finally figured out that I can set my alarm for 5:30 and pretty much always wake up then or just before. 

It's funny, I get psyched for about a minute, then start saying to myself, well, let's see what happens tomorrow... temps could take a dive any day now (usually do so 11-13 dpo). 

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will keep  my fingers crossed for you! If they usually dip on POD 11 and 13, this should be a very interesting week for you!  Sending lots of bump magic power to you!!!
  • Options

imageHaribo1:
    I will keep  my fingers crossed for you! If they usually dip on POD 11 and 13, this should be a very interesting week for you!  Sending lots of bump magic power to you!!!

Thank you!!!! 

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• Options
    Looks so good!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!  I don't think I'd be able to hold out until sunday! 
  • Options
    steverstever member

I'm bad with chart interpretation, but the rising temps look good to me.

When I was TTC before I found that drinking did affect temps, but only if I had 2+ drinks. 

I also found that weather didn't affect temps nearly as much as I thought it would. With DS I started temping in August, and we didn't have any AC, and I was sure I was roasting, but my temps then were consistent into the Fall. 

• Options
    Thanks for the insights, stever, and the good wishes, curly! 

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• Options
    jcathjcath member
    Hoping those temps stay high for you!
  • Options
    Love the wedding picture. Good luck and remember, the earlier you test the more possible to get a negative, the longer you wait, the better. I tested early for this cycle at 12 DPO and got - then at 15 DPO got +. Good luck.
  • Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  We'll see what tomorrow brings... and kbrodie, thanks for the reminder... I'm not anxious to test, for exactly that reason... I hate rejection!  :)

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• Options
    fingers crossed for u! :)
  • Options
    Oh kikijbird, your chart looks soooooooooo good i hope its continues to climb and be a triphastic BFP chart, lots of baby/bump power to you!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Thanks, all, can use all the bump power I can get! 

@Karen - would be awesome if the trend continues... temps dipped a little today, but not below the triphase.  I went back and tweaked Sunday's reading because I had taken my temp twice in the morning and originally used the (30 minutes) later number... so now I changed it back to the first reading since it was still within the right time frame.  So it looks a little more stepped than the steep climb it showed before, but I think it's more accurate now.

So hard not to pay attention to every little feeling!

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• Options
    Praying for a beautiful BFP for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"