Breastfeeding
Options

How much does your 1 month old eat?

I feel like this question was just posted but I can't find it anywhere. But I'm curious, how much does your 1mth old eat per session? I gave LO a bottle of almost 5oz yesterday and he ate about 3oz, burped then finished the remaining 2oz. I didn't force him and I watched very carefully for cues that he was done. I just can't believe he ate it all! Is that normal? Do I just have a really hungry LO?

I guess I should add that we usually nurse so I don' t know for sure what LO is eating at every feeding session but we are doing a bottle or two a day to get ready for when I go back to work.

Re: How much does your 1 month old eat?

• Options
    DD was eating between 3 and 4 oz when she was a month old. Don't worry too much about how much your LO is eating; just feed until he's satisfied.
  • Options
    DD will be a month on Saturday. She eats every 1.5-2.5 hours during the day and every 2-3 hours at night. I've never given her a bottle so I don't know how many oz. she eats. She's also only about 7 lbs, give or take (I think), so I don't know if size has anything to do with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"