for cupcake lovers — The Bump
Trouble TTC

for cupcake lovers

Let me tell you a super easy, low-fat, low-sugar, and insanely good way to make cupcakes:

Mix together:

1 box of cake mix (your choice)

1 small box of sugar free instant jello pudding mix (your choice, should somewhat fit with flavor of cake mix)

1 can of diet soda (I like to use cream soda or coke, but you can use whatever flavor you want!)

Stir all together, and bake according to box directions. These cupcakes are so moist and so awesome. Enjoy!

~Melanie

TTC since July '09
Diagnosed with PCOS Feb '10
6/2010 - Natural M/C - made it to 5 weeks
10/2010 - D&C - made it to 7 weeks
6/2011 - Natural M/C - made it to 6 weeks
4/2012 - BFP! Beta#1 1401 20DPO
Beta #2 4327 24DPO
U/S 6w6d 134bpm heartrate! Baby Gummybear!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: for cupcake lovers

• Sounds delish! I might have to try this, maybe even today since i have NOTHING to do aside from bump and do laundry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • I use this recipe constantly! I have not put in the pudding mix though. That should help my cupcakes! I have a wonderful recipe for sugar free frosting. I make these cakes a lot for family who are diabetic but it definiately helps with my diet as well! I noticed the cakes come out better if you reduce the soda to 10 oz instead of 12 oz.

2.1 oz box of sf/ff pudding mix

1 cup milk

8 oz package low fat cream cheese (softened)

8 oz tub cool whip (sugar free or lite, softened)

In a small bowl mix together pudding mix and milk (will be thick), Let sit.

In a bigger bowl beat crean cheese until smooth. Add in pudding mix and blend well (will be difficult with a mixer, it clumps a lot).

Fold in cool whip (folding sucks! I usually fold in half the tub at a time, it is difficult)

I have been using chocolate. It is very thick and has a different consistency then regular frosting but it serves its purpose and will spread. It tastes great too! Use your favorite flavor of pudding mix on any cake!

ENJOY!!!

TTC #1 with PCOS since 1/10

6/10-10/10 Clomid 100&150mg~ cancelled,no response,Provera

11/10 Gonal F+Lupron trigger- OHSS,coast,trigger,no O,Provera

Lap 12/28/10- Polyps and Endo removed

April 11 IVF #1~ <3twins<3= m/c 5w3d D&C 5/20

June 11 IVF #2~ m/c 6w1d D&C 9/1

2 copies of MTHFR found: C677T & A1298C

Jan 12- 2000mgs Metformin

May 12 IVF #3- Lupron 5/29,Stims 6/8,ER 6/17-25R, 20M, 16F w/ICSI,3 snowbabies, ET 6/22 of one 5AA blast, Beta #1- 62, Beta #2- 98.6, Beta #3- 196. Please let this be our sticky take home baby

**Praying 3rd time's the charm!!**

~*All Are Welcome*~

.:Impatience is not a fertility issue:.

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/Jezebell26/badge-2.png[/IMG]
  • image Jezebell26:

I use this recipe constantly! I have not put in the pudding mix though. That should help my cupcakes! I have a wonderful recipe for sugar free frosting. I make these cakes a lot for family who are diabetic but it definiately helps with my diet as well! I noticed the cakes come out better if you reduce the soda to 10 oz instead of 12 oz.

2.1 oz box of sf/ff pudding mix

1 cup milk

8 oz package low fat cream cheese (softened)

8 oz tub cool whip (sugar free or lite, softened)

In a small bowl mix together pudding mix and milk (will be thick), Let sit.

In a bigger bowl beat crean cheese until smooth. Add in pudding mix and blend well (will be difficult with a mixer, it clumps a lot).

Fold in cool whip (folding sucks! I usually fold in half the tub at a time, it is difficult)

I have been using chocolate. It is very thick and has a different consistency then regular frosting but it serves its purpose and will spread. It tastes great too! Use your favorite flavor of pudding mix on any cake!

ENJOY!!!

YUMMM I'll have to try that! Also, for the recipe don't use the oil and eggs that the box cake mix tells you to use. Just the cake mix! :)

~Melanie

TTC since July '09
    Diagnosed with PCOS Feb '10
    6/2010 - Natural M/C - made it to 5 weeks
    10/2010 - D&C - made it to 7 weeks
    6/2011 - Natural M/C - made it to 6 weeks
    4/2012 - BFP! Beta#1 1401 20DPO
    Beta #2 4327 24DPO
    U/S 6w6d 134bpm heartrate! Baby Gummybear!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards