Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Sexy Time ... might be TMI

Hello ladies!

I am going to see my OB for my follow up appt after delivering Lila almost 5 wk sago. When I delivered her I tore and had stitches; I know now that my stiches are gone and have been for almost a week. I am wondering if sexy time will feel weird, it if will hurt or what it will be like from the females point of view. Can anyone give me any insight???

Re: Sexy Time ... might be TMI

• Options
    Wait until you get the all clear from your dr, USE LUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!. I had a c/s and it still hurt. Just go slow oh and USE LUBE!!!! lol
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

imagelrachelle80:
    I didn't tear after delivering Caleb (he was too tiny) but it still felt weird, and I echo the PP's advice on the lube! :)

I know this sounds like total TMI but I have the opposite problem, i feel like I produce too much and way more then before delivering Farrah. It sounds so crazy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I could help you Jason and I haven't had sexy time yet though. I'm waiting for the clear from my doctor but I won't see her for almost 2 weeks. I'm waiting for the clear because of the stitches also. So if you get the clear, you'll have to let me know.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    imageLorange-8:

imagelrachelle80:
    I didn't tear after delivering Caleb (he was too tiny) but it still felt weird, and I echo the PP's advice on the lube! :)

I know this sounds like total TMI but I have the opposite problem, i feel like I produce too much and way more then before delivering Farrah. It sounds so crazy!

I was that way too! I was like what is going on here! 

I agree to get the clear from the doctor first and go slow! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"