January 2011 Moms
Options

Not a ravenous pregnant woman :(

So I don't have m/s per se, but I can barely make it through any meal, short of a small bowl of cereal without bailing half-way through and having to leave the rest uneaten.  I can keep it down, but it's mainly like feeling really full.  Sick to your stomach kind of full.

Anyone have this issue?

I'm getting a growing stockpile of half-eaten dinners in the fridge. As long as it's not a burger (that's my only new aversion for now), I'll eat it eventually soon.

Re: Not a ravenous pregnant woman :(

• Options
    I can't finish anything and everything sounds disgusting! Especially burgers, so I'm right there with you. It sucks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im the same way.. i feel full once food comes infront of my face.. I'll nibble, but cant finish anything. I just feel bloated.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me, exactly! And meat has no appealing qualities right now. Eating greek yogurt and beans here and there to keep up my protein. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am with ya'll!  I sit down to eat so hungry and then when I start I cannot finish anything.....
  • Options
    I am right there with you!  I have an easier time keeping down the greasy foods than the healthy ones.  I usually LOVE salads, but just the thought of them takes any hunger away.
  • Options
    ME! My DH is going to gain some weight because he has to finish most of my meals. Today was a change, I actually ate my dinner!
  • Options

I have moments like this....sometimes I can have no problem eating but most of the times I get full really fast.  Recently my nauseau has been happening when I haven't eaten so I've been eating more to help with that.

I also have the aversions to all the healthy stuff :(  I can't get a salad or a piece of chicken down, I can't even look at them.  Pizza has been my friend

• Options

I'm hungry but nothing sounds good....the only thing that saves me is a bowl of cereal...the thought of fast food is just...eeww and meat..forget about it...cheese is getting to me, too. I don't know what's going on, but it's getting frustrating lol

cereal and fruit are OK in my book as of now....everything else...blah

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"