January 2011 Moms
Options

I miss....

feeling like my old self!

being able to order something in a restaurant and actually eating it, not being grossed out at the smell of it once it arrives. 

walking around Walmart without feeling like I'm going to pass out. This was just scary! I got all pale, super nauseous and shaky, and had a cold sweat going on. My 6 year old was so worried about me :(

Add yours!

**** Please don't take this post the wrong way. I am very happy to be pregnant and am very thankful for my little bean. I'm just feeling super crappy today and feel like whining a little. ****

Survived major c-section complications which led to massive blood transfusion, hysterectomy, BSO and pulmonary embolism. Very thankful to be alive to raise my kids! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I miss....

• Options

Be careful about the passing out thing, I did that after my blood draw and scared the crap out of DH.  May of been low BP of blood sugar.

I miss sleeping through the night without getting up to pee..or making it through a movie at the theater for that matter. 

I miss my skinny jeans too..much too bloated to put them on.

As far as I'm concerned feel free to vent, you have to tell someone when you feel like crap  and it's not like pregnancy is all baby showers and ice cream sundaes...I WISH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I miss WINE and this one fantabulously awesome deli sandwich near my work. It's soooooo good.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I miss wine and my cheese!

I miss my energy - after every 2 activities I need to rest and maybe take a nap! 

I miss working out HARDCORE at the gym

I miss being able to cook dinner without getting nauseous ...ugh 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I miss margaritas on a warm clear evening and a glass of wine after a really long day. I also miss spicy tuna rolls :-( and being able to sleep though the night without tripping over the dig on the way to the bathroom 3-4 times a night lol
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I miss staying up past 10 pm...I am normally a night owl....I miss really good beer...it was one of the few things I loved about the uk....I also miss sleeping solidly through the night....way to many trips to the bathroom these days:).
  • Options
    I am totally with you guys on the trips to the bathroom during the night! Ugh!
    Survived major c-section complications which led to massive blood transfusion, hysterectomy, BSO and pulmonary embolism. Very thankful to be alive to raise my kids! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    oh....I forgot about sushi until someone mentioned it and now I am obsessed,,,I want to just stuff my face with tuna sushi, rainbow rolls, and all that fishy goodness...alas..no.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    feeling like myself. This constant fog I'm in is really wearing me down. All I think about nowadays is sleep! 
  • Options

coffee

beer gardens/all booze

blue cheese

sushi

potato salad (it's memorial day and i'm sad. doc said creamy salads are no-nos just because they run the highest risk of food poisoning~meh)

• Options
    imagedxiechicken41:

potato salad (it's memorial day and i'm sad. doc said creamy salads are no-nos just because they run the highest risk of food poisoning~meh)

make your own @ home :-) or try to snag some just as it's put out. If it was homemade and in the fridge, there's nothing to worry about. I had some yesterday @ my parent's house, I love potato salad 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I miss:

-sleeping through the night without peeing 3 times

-wine and sushi

-my beautiful bra wardrobe (I have pretty much every color/style one would every need) that is now useless

-going on whatever rides I wanted at Disneyland

...but, all of the above are tiny sacrifices and I wouldn't trade being pregnant for anything!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Wine

Eating pickles out of the jar

Sushi

Alcohol in general

Fitting into my regular jeans without using a hair tie or bella band

Not peeing all the freaking time

Coffee, pop and tea more than once a week

Of course, I'm glad to be going through this for Baby D but...yeah, I do miss those days.

• Options

OOOOhhhh where to begin

I miss pizza, and potato chips and cake and orange juice and biscuits and mashed potatos and chinese food and rice and pasta and icee! (all foods I've had to give up in order to get tight enough blood sugar control for pregnancy

I miss my smooth soft fingers before i started ahving to check blood sugar 15 times a day and they got all calloused from the sticking

I miss staying up past 930

I REALLY miss martial arts training

I miss wiping after I pee without looking for a blood stain out of sheer paranoia!

I miss all the size 10 clothes i was fitting into a month ago LOL

I miss sushi and ceasar salads

I miss pooping without pain LOL?

I miss my B cup boobs, they seemed too small until they became too big

I miss all the blood I've given at the doctors office LOL

I miss being horny!!!

but i know someday I'll miss being pregnant :)

• Options

What's wrong with pickles from the jar?

• Options

I dont miss anything except...  I gave up on getting pg.  So I havent stressed in the two week wait for some time.  Now that I'm pregnant I am stressing over every lil thing like cramping, spotting, low prog.  Its insane.  I miss my sanity.

• Options
    I miss feeling good ;) 
  • Options
    First - ditto on the pickles question - I hadn't heard anything about not eating pickles from a jar..
  • Options

Don't know why it didn't let me finish, but I'll continue..

I miss:

not being nauseas all the time

sleeping without peeing three times a night

wine

not having heartburn all the time

not worrying all the time

not being extra sensitive to everything - mentally and physically...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"