Cincinnati Babies
Options

Toddler Backpacks

I'd like to get Allie a backpack (preferably personalized) to take on our trip to Texas.  We're leaving in a week and a half so I'm hesitant to order online.

Anyone know of somewhere local that might have some that are not character-related?  Maybe a boutique type place? 

imageimage
Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Toddler Backpacks

• Options
    we got ours at the PB outlet in jeffersonville... PBK in kenwood mall reco's a kiosk right below them on the first floor for instant monogramming etc
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I haven't been there so I don't know if they have backpacks, but the new consignment shop across the street from the West Chester Walmart, Mudpies and Butterflies, does embroidery.

Some Meijer stores have a little shop by the registers that does embroidery.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We ordered one of the size small Boys Mackenzie backpacks from Pottery Barn Kids.  I thought the preschool size one was a little too small, and thought the small would last him for a little longer.  I ordered online but they sell them in store.  They have free online shipping on backpacks.  HTH!

Girls Mackenzie:
    https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/girls-mackenzie-backpacks/?pkey=dmackenzie-collection

• Options

Thanks for the suggestions ladies!  I ended up going to PBK and getting the kids backpack in a size small, instead of the toddler one.  They said the toddler one is practically the size of a lunchbox, which is too small for what I need.  I used the embroidery place downstairs at Kenwood and love how it turned out!

100_1140.jpg picture by meweir

imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Adorable!!
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MK totebags in Covington
  • Options
    Very cute, Megan!! Love the embroidery, I didn't know there was a place in the mall. I'll have to keep that in mind! Their embroidery is much cuter than from PBK :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"