Preemies

How close to your due date did your little one come home?

ayramayram member
My first was 33 weeks, and came home around 38 weeks.  Second was 31 weeks and came home around 37 weeks.  We're trying to get an idea of when our 27 weeker will come home.  I know it is all individual, and different for each baby, but  I'd love to hear when your LO was born and came home.
Mom to 4 boys under age 6 Evan, Darren, Liam & Isaac

Re: How close to your due date did your little one come home?

• My LO was born at 32 weeks and came home at 39 weeks!!
  • Sarah was 27w3d and came home three weeks after her original due date.  BUT, that's because she had H1N1.  She was on O2 up until her due date and we didn't get the all clear on her eyes until just prior to her due date so we were there maybe three weeks later than we should have been because of the flu.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Our LOs were born at 30w3d and came home 6 and 7 weeks later... so around 37 weeks.

• B was born at 33w4d and came home at 35w2d.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Corrine was born at 29w, 6d and came home at 38w, 6d, a week and a day before her actual due date. (May 15th) She was off CPAP and the nasal cannula by the beginning of April, but bottle feeding proved difficult and is what kept her there till the beginning of May.
  • Chelsea was a 27 weeker and she came home at 36 weeks and 5 lbs 8 oz.  She did come home on O2, she was weaned off it around her due date.  She came home very early, they didn't even mention discharge until a few days before she came home.. I asked and they said it would be a few weeks still and she was home a few days later.
  • Brandon was born at 26 weeks, 1 day and came home exactly 2 weeks before his due date.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • My 30 weeker came home about 2 wks before his due date, so about 38 wks
  • my twins were born 26w6d and came home on their due date.

they were actually ready to come home at 36 or 37 weeks but had BP issues that held up their discharge.

GL!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Lily was born at 32w1d and came home at 37w3d.  She would have been home about 10 days sooner but she got a UTI and was on antibiotics for 10 days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sydney was born at 28 weeks 3 days and came home at 38 weeks.  We were there for about 3-4 weeks just on spell counts.
  • My son was born at 33 weeks and 3 days.  He came home at 35 weeks.
  • jehprbjehprb member
    Born 32w3d and came home 36w4d.
  • My twins were born at 33w 6d. Lucas came home at 37w 1d and Elena came home at 39w 2d.
  • my daughter was born at 24w 4d and came home at 44 weeks (reflux issues)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers After 19.5 weeks in the NICU - our little 24 weeker is home!
  • DS was born at 34.5 weeks and came home at 36.5 weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD was born at 33w 4d and came home at 35 weeks. 

• DS was born at 31 weeks and came home at 38 weeks.
  • DS was due 12/10, born 11/14, came home 11/29.
  • DD was born at 35 weeks, came home just 1 week before due date.
  • Lily was born at 33 weeks, 4 days and came home 13 days later, so 35 weeks, 3 days.
    3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
    9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

• Connor was born at 32 weeks and came home at 34 weeks
  • D was 24w, came home at 42weeks.

Good Luck with your little one! Praying for a speedy discharge!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My son was a 26weeker. He came home on his due date.
  • Born at 30 weeks exactly and came home at 34 and 35 weeks gestational.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"