Secondary IF

RE got the report from my c-section

He had been concerned that something went wrong during my c-section and I wasn't told and that was what caused all of these issues. 

He said that the report shows that everything was normal during and after my c-section.  My tubes and ovaries were reported as being perfectly healthy and normal.

He's still very surprised that I've gotten all of these issues since then.  He's seen each of the issues separately, some of them together but very rarely all of them together.

Re: RE got the report from my c-section

• Ugh, that's frustrating.  Not that I would wish something going wrong with the c/s.  But, at least you'd have an answer for what's going on now.  Is this RE (who I'm assuming is doing surgery this week) the same one who did your previous surgery? 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • That is amazing all you have dealt with!  I'm sorry this didn't yield more answers Sad
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTessCPDF:
    Ugh, that's frustrating.  Not that I would wish something going wrong with the c/s.  But, at least you'd have an answer for what's going on now.  Is this RE (who I'm assuming is doing surgery this week) the same one who did your previous surgery? 

No he's not.  He's my second opinion RE and I adore him.  He is doing this surgery and I have the utmost confidence in him.

He also ordered the report from that surgery and said that the OB did everything correctly.  When the fibroid is embedded in the uterine wall, you can't dig it out or you will cause serious damage to the uterus.  With a submucosal fibroid, you have to wait until it "births" into the uterus before you can full remove it.

• imageMrsT1209:

imageTessCPDF:
    Ugh, that's frustrating.  Not that I would wish something going wrong with the c/s.  But, at least you'd have an answer for what's going on now.  Is this RE (who I'm assuming is doing surgery this week) the same one who did your previous surgery? 

No he's not.  He's my second opinion RE and I adore him.  He is doing this surgery and I have the utmost confidence in him.

He also ordered the report from that surgery and said that the OB did everything correctly.  When the fibroid is embedded in the uterine wall, you can't dig it out or you will cause serious damage to the uterus.  With a submucosal fibroid, you have to wait until it "births" into the uterus before you can full remove it.

I'm assuming that you've birthed the fibroid.  (That sounds so weird.)  So, is he confident that he will get it and you will have better results this time?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • imageTessCPDF:
    imageMrsT1209:

imageTessCPDF:

I'm assuming that you've birthed the fibroid.  (That sounds so weird.)  So, is he confident that he will get it and you will have better results this time?

LOL it does sound weird doesn't it?  He did say that I had "delivered" the fibroid completely and he's sure he can remove the entire thing now. 

I'm just really terrified that with ALL the separate issues, it's going to be really hard.

• You are going to do great.  Just take it easy as much as you can.  I'm sending as many positive vibes your way as I can!  =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"