Parenting after 35
Options

baby's toes and feet...

.. OK, does anyone else simply ADORE your LO's feet and toes??? Generally speaking, I don't much care for feet and think they are pretty ugly - but I take pictures left and right (no pun intended) of LO's feet. They just make me so happy.  I even used to have a picture in my siggy from her 11 month pictures of them and still do on my blog header. My teens think it's weird....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: baby's toes and feet...

• Options
    steverstever member

I love my Mikey's hands and feet, fingers and toes!!! I take pics of them and DH thinks I'm nutty. Whatevs!

And I loved the old pic of Maddie's little feet.

• Options
    imagestever:

I love my Mikey's hands and feet, fingers and toes!!! I take pics of them and DH thinks I'm nutty. Whatevs!

I may have to put it back up, I miss it!!! But my boys made me all self-conscious - LOL!

:: wanders off muttering to unruly teens:: "Give me the side eye..... I'll give you the side eye..."

• Loading the player...
  • Options

OOOH, her hands and fingers too! Love !!! I esp. love when they phase when they have the little dimples on their hands and elbows. I am so sad when  they lose that. I think that is when they start looking like big kids. 

*Edited to delete double post

• Options
    steverstever member
    imageDaisiesinmygarden:
    imagestever:

I may have to put it back up, I miss it!!! But my boys made me all self-conscious - LOL!

:: wanders off muttering to unruly teens:: "Give me the side eye.. I'll give you the side eye..."

Hehehe...

• Options
    Yep, love 'em!  I love Margaux' dimply little shoulders, too!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I figure this is the only time in her life that I'll love her feet.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of feet either.  However, I LOOOOOVE my son's feet.  So cute! 
  • Options
    Yep and also their little cankles!
  • Options
    My DH makes fun of me because I would always say what adorable heels she has.
  • Options
    L has *huge* hands. Massive. And his feet are as wide as they are long! I'm always fixated with kissing on them. Embarrassed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"