Washington Babies
Options

Eva is here!

Just a quick post.

Evangeline Kate was born today at 5:01 pm.

7lbs 8oz, 20 in.

We got the water birth we wanted! Labored for many hours at the birth center, peaked at 5cm. They broke my water finally, and she was born 50 mins later! No tearing thanks to my awesome midwife. We are home now, and I will write a real birth story later :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Eva is here!

• Options
    Congrats!! I cannot wait to hear about the water birth
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! Can't wait to read the whole story! Welcome to the world, Eva!
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Leanne- you are my hero!!!! Love you guys! Huge congrats to your family. I will bring you dinner this week. God bless you love! Please call me if you need or want anything! Ahhhh
  • Options
    Wow, Leanne!  We're OOT and I thought I'd just do a quick check.  I'm so glad I did!  Congratulations!  Can't wait for pictures!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options

So happy for you all! I love the photo Justine posted on FB, Eva is such a doll!

Enjoy every moment with your little girl - I bet Ollie is in love already! Congratulations :)

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options

Congrats Leanne!!  I saw the picture on fb and she is gorgeous!!  

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    Congratulations to you and the whole fam!!  Can't wait to see pics of the little beauty!
  • Options
    Yes sounds like a great labor and delivery! Yay for no tearing!! She's beautiful! Congratulations!!
  • Options
    You are amazing!! Congrats!
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options

Congratulations, Leanne! She is absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait to meet her. Welcome to the world, baby Eva!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations Leanna! Welcome to the World Evangeline!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congratulations!

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Amazing!  congrats to you guys!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    Congratulations, Leanne! I am so happy for you, B, and Ollie. Ollie is going to be such a great big brother! I cannot wait to meet miss Eva! HUGS!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    Congratulations!  I am so happy you had the water birth that you wanted.  Can't wait to see more pictures and read her birth story.  Rest up and enjoy your new little one!
  • Options
    Congrats to you, your hubby and Ollie! Enjoy being a family of four and I am so happy to hear you had the birth you wanted!
  • Options

Congratulations Leanne and family!  Eva is just lovely and I can't wait to see more pictures.  I am so glad you were able to have your water birth- and yay for no tearing.  You are a rock star! :)

image Visit The Nest!

• Options
    Congratulations!  This is a very special time in your life.  And I am glad that you got the water birth that you wanted. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Congrats to your family!!!  Can't wait to see more pics!!
  • Options
    Yay!  Congrats!
  • Options
    Oh, how exciting!  Congrats on the smooth, natural birth and your precious baby girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations again! I am so happy for you that you got to have a water birth and no tearing! I will bring dinner next week since Katia is bringing you a meal this week. Can't wait to meet her!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Soooo glad you ended up with the birth you wanted. It was SO amazing and you did amazing. You're my hero! (And Eva is soooo gorgeous!)
  • Options
    Congratulations!  How great that your experience went so well and the way you wanted!  She's beautiful!
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, Eva, and great job momma! Can't wait to hear the birth story!
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options
    Congratulations Leanne!! I'm so glad you were able to get the birthing experience you had hoped for!! Welcome baby Eva!
    TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"