Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I had fun tonight :)

So I've been really in the dumps the last few days. It hasn't helped that DH is out of town fishing, but I didn't want to hold him back. He almost ended up not going because I was so depressed.

Tonight a friend from WAY back in the day, my best friend from elementary school actually, called and so she came over with ice cream cake. We ate our fill of spaghetti and cake and watched a movie and chatted about everything that's been going on.

It was great. Especially since she comes from a similar perspective about having children as I do- except she probably can't at all. It was really nice to be able to talk freely and just be myself with someone other than DH. Plus it was so good to see her again.

Re: I had fun tonight :)

• Options

That sounds so fun! One of my friends came over a couple of weeks after Olivia died and we did the same thing - except she brought starbucks :). It's so nice to have a friend that will just hang out and listen.

I'm glad you had a good night!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    click the button above to read my blog!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    It sounds like you had a great time. That's so wonderful!

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very nice of her to come spend some time with you! Glad you had fun :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's great news.  I am glad you were able to open up and enjoy your time with her.  Sometimes I think it's easier to open up with the people who aren't a part of our daily lives.  I am also a HUGE fan of ice cream cake.  It makes everything better, at least until the ice cream headache sneaks in!
    ~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"