Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Formula Checks with name on them?

I have a few Enfamil, Similac and Gerber Good Start checks.

I want to give them away to help someone else out, does it matter that my name is on them? I didn't know if they check ID or anything like that since a name is printed on them.

Anyone know?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Formula Checks with name on them?

• Nah, it doesn't matter if they have a name on them.

They take them like that regardless.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They've never asked me for ID :)
  • Loading the player...
  • No, I don't think it matters. I've been able to use checks with someone else's name on them. The only thing the checks themselves say (at least the Similac ones) is that you can't sell them.

BTW, if you're looking for someone to take the Similac checks off your hands, I'll vounteer... Wink

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • A8194A8194 member
    imagethiswillbe:

No, I don't think it matters. I've been able to use checks with someone else's name on them. The only thing the checks themselves say (at least the Similac ones) is that you can't sell them.

BTW, if you're looking for someone to take the Similac checks off your hands, I'll vounteer... Wink

I'd be happy to hand them off :-) I'll send you and private message and we can arrange it

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I have a few Similac and Enfamil checks if someone is interested just let me know and I can send it to you !

• imagethiswillbe:

No, I don't think it matters. I've been able to use checks with someone else's name on them. The only thing the checks themselves say (at least the Similac ones) is that you can't sell them.

YGPM.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • cherryscherrys member
    imagecarolrohrsetzer:

I have a few Similac and Enfamil checks if someone is interested just let me know and I can send it to you !

YGPM

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
  • i'd love similac checks if anyone else is looking to get rid of them. i have gerber checks i can give someone also.

• I recently bought a stack of 3.00 off coupons for similac off of ebay....I know they pretty much sell every kind of coupon or check for formula.  If I dont use all my coupons I will send them out to someone that uses similac.  Walmart powder is right now the cheapest at 21.00.  With the 3.00 off coupon, its the best deal at 18.00.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"