Stay at Home Moms
Options

Toy Suggestions for 4 to 6 Months Old?

What were your LO's favorites?

DS is in love with his Exersaucer right now but he no longer has interest in his little activity mat which I LOVED (and so did he!).  I want to pick him up a couple things to give him some variety for the day but want to spend my money on things that he will hopefully really like.

Suggestions, please! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toy Suggestions for 4 to 6 Months Old?

• Options

2 Fisher price suggestions- Cruise and Crawl Jungle ~ he will get plenty of life out of it if you get it now. Gisele got one around 7 months and used it well past 15 months i guess

the other FP is a musical stage- this helped gisele learn to sit up and she played with it FOREVER. it has a mirror on it and she looooved that damn thing.

Look for both things on Craislist- the C&C jungle is expensive in the store 80.00+ (IMHO) ~ I got it for 15.00 on CL

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    One of his faves is that V-Tech roll and go ball. It rolls on it's own, if he moves to touch it it rolls out of his way some more. This has really helped Lennon get very very good at army crawling. He's now up on hands and knees for a second or two, it won't be long before he crawls. This is all thanks to that silly ball! He's determined to get it.
    Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    activity table! DS Loves his and still plays with it at 9 months
  • Options

Hmmmm - my DS took back to his gym mat again after a month break from it & used it until he was crawling away.  So you may want to try it after a short break from it. :) 

How about soft "blocks" - there are ones that are different shapes (block, cone, triangle, circle) & have different textures, sounds, and some have mirrors on them.  If you are interested I can get you the link.

We also had a taggies ball that is machine washable - which was great during that "mouthing stage" I was all about things that were easy to wash.

DS started to like the egg shakers and easy musical instruments at that age & still loves them - we are thinking of getting the egg shakers he likes them so much still.

DS needs a change :) more later...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"