Upstate NY Babies
Options

Shoes...

I feel like I have an obsession with buying Eve shoes.. but I can't find any that I like.. 

I want a pair basically like this.. https://www.striderite.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=2484&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=384&iSubCat=396&iProductID=2484&sColor=611

Only not hot pink and NOT $40 (definitely under $20.. preferably under $15).. Carters had one cute pair in white for like $16 or something but they only had 1 pair in the whole store and it was a 6.  Eve wears a 5.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: Shoes...

• Options
    Have you checked Target? I was in the toddler girl section with my SIL last night and they had dozens of cute shoes! (Although, I think most were pink...)
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    my sister bought my neice shoes similar to that  at target.  they are gold and pink. but you can't really tell the gold. ethan only has 2 pair of shoes.  I cheap pair from BRU and they are already falling apart and 1 pair from the Blvd Bootery. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Have you checked Lands End? I know they have them there and you can almost always find a code for a %off and free shipping. Evan plays too hard for Target shoes...I think you get what you pay for there. But I would never pay $30 for kids shoes!

Evan was only in 5s for a month. I'd get the 6 and she'll probably be in them during the summer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"