TTC after 35
Options

The Bar is Open....

And boy do I need a drink!!!!  Maybe 3 or 4....

Along with the requsite Fertilitas, I'll be having Smirnoff Ice & a shot of Jegermeister.  I like my new PT job, but it is stressful learning new stuff...

The payment for today is.... What is your favorite 80's song?

I have too many.... But, I'll go with Montigo Bay which always reminds me of my favorite college bar Tapps (which is no longer there Crying), dancing w/ my sorority sisters.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Bar is Open....

• Options

Shyn, I'm sorry that you're stressed, but. . . a fertility, a Smirnoff Ice, AND a shot of Jegermeister. . . I LOVE IT!

I will have a strawberry daquari, plenty of whipped cream, please!

I have so many favorite 80s songs, but I will have to go with "Blister in the Sun" by the Violent Femmes.  It still makes me jump around like a mad woman (of course, I do this only in the privacy of my own home now. . .).

I'm going to Cape Cod for the weekend, so I won't be bumping.  I hope you all have a great weekend!!

• Options

YAY for the bar being open!  Sorry that your stressed out learning new stuff, but, hey...work is good, right?  At least that's what I keep telling myself!  LOL!

I would love a nice cold beer in a frosty mug please! 

$$:  I really like way to many 80s songs to pick one fave...because I listen to my satellite radio at work (bouncing between the 80s and the Hair Band station)...I'll have to say....Joan Jett - Crimson & Clover or Bad Reputation.  oooo...I do like Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls....so hard to choose!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mkwtmkwt member

Oh I am so happy to be back for the open bar, I have been outta town the past two weeks! 

I am extremely sick today, went to doc on monday and have bronchitis, and I am having to hold the office down becuase one person is out with his back, and the other one had to go home earlier, she got sick at the office, so I am struggling hard.  I am going back to doctor after work!   Anything that you got to help me breathe would be good, and then I will need something to help me sleep! :) 

My fave 80's band, wow, I had so many!  I was a huge Michael Jackson, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper fan, and of course, Bon Jovi, Starship, AD/DC,  and Guns N Roses (speaking of...they are having a tribute band tonite, but I feel so bad I can't go). 

Have a great weekend!  I had so much planned, but now I guess I will have to resort to getting some rest! :(

• Options
    Delta04Delta04 member

I'll take a shot of tequila - and make it a double.  This shmuck in my office just got a HUGE promotion even though he is the youngest and most inexperienced person here AND there are at least 5 other people with the experience and knowledge to do the job.  Oh and did I mention that he still comes to us peons for help??

Yeah, its going to be a LONG day. 

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options
    steverstever member

I'll definitely take a shot of Jager and a Smirnoff Ice.

Favorite 80's song is anything by The Cure. If pressed, I'd say Boys Don't Cry.

• Options
    imagestever:

I'll definitely take a shot of Jager and a Smirnoff Ice.

Favorite 80's song is anything by The Cure. If pressed, I'd say Boys Don't Cry.

YESSS...definitely the Cure...I love Pictures of You!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Delta04Delta04 member
    imageDelta04:

I'll take a shot of tequila - and make it a double.  This shmuck in my office just got a HUGE promotion even though he is the youngest and most inexperienced person here AND there are at least 5 other people with the experience and knowledge to do the job.  Oh and did I mention that he still comes to us peons for help??

Yeah, its going to be a LONG day. 

I forgot - my favorite 80s song is anything from Duran Duran (loved that John Taylor)!

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options

Woo hoo!!  How about a frozen mudslide w/extra chocolate syrup?  How about anything frozen for that matter!!

hmmm..hard to choose just ONE 80's song...pretty much anything from Wham! (LOVE George Michael - always will even w/all his problems).  Come on Eileen, Take On Me by A-Ha, Roseanna by Toto, Wild Boys by Duran Duran, Prince's Purple Rain album, Van Halen's 5150 album (Jump!).

DH is putting together one of those wooden swing/playsets for the boys.  It looks like it's going to take ALL weekend long!  Poor DH - it was my idea! 

• Options

Yea....the bar is open! I will start with a glass of champagne with a Fertilitas chaser to toast to a great holiday weekend and the last month in my thirties!

Oh so many great songs...first ones that popped in my head, "It's Friday and I'm in Love" by the Cure, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, the Smiths, Pet Shop Boys, Tears for Fears...the list goes on and on! Great memories of high school/college days! :Big Smile

• Options

I need a few drinks.  I have been working straight for the past three weeks and am ready for the weekend!  I will take that fertilita with an extra "O" shot please.  How about a pitcher of sangria too!

Favorite 80's song...that's hard!  Hmmm..."cruel summer", "love is a battlefield", "strut", "take on me", and anything by madonna! 

• Options
    I had to run back to work, but I see everyone served themselves!  Hope we all have a great weekend!!!!
  • Options

Ooh, is the bar still open... did I miss Last Call???  

Would loooove a margarita, with a Fertilita chaser (heavy on the implantation syrup).   

Hmmmm... for my cover charge... hook me up with Wanna Be Startin' Something by MJ... then Safety Dance, Blue Monday, and shove me out the door while I sing along to Peter Schilling's Major Tom!

Thank you Shy, and have a great weekend, everyone!   

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options
    I think "Sweet Child Of Mine" by GNR is in order.  One of hundreds of favorites I have.  I think it fits the occasion.   I am drinking some wine tonight because AF is making her arrival again.  GAH!  I am too old for her antics.  I want to get KU and as soon as the baby arrives, I want my ute out of there.  I cannot keep doing these cramps.  Cannot.  Cannot.  Sucks. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"