Upstate NY Babies
Options

mini vacation ideas?

DH resigned from his job today, he'll be working out this weekend but won't start his next position for a couple of weeks.  Yard work is done and I have the vacation time so I suggested we go someplace together to celebrate new opportunities and relax. 

I'm trying to think of someplace we could drive and stay over a couple nights this week that G would enjoy too.  Any suggestions?   

Re: mini vacation ideas?

• Options
    We're in the same exact position :) DH resigned Tuesday and doesn't start until June 9th. We've been doing a lot locally (the beach, the aquarium, family's houses) but we also booked a weekend at Letchworth. It's really pretty there!
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

How bout Toronto.. we really wanna get to the zoo there this summer.. You could just go to Roch. stay there and go to the Strong Museum, and maybe hop down to the finger lakes or something the next day?

And.. I am SOOO freaking jealous of both of you ladies and your non-working husbands..My formerly lazy husband has become a work-a-holic and I miss him.. 

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i second toronto.  We've never been there and definlty want to get there sometime this summer.  I'm also jealous of husbands getting jobs so easily.  Hopefully my dh is next
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"