Georgia Babies
Options

NT Scan Update

OK- I know someone asked about this the other day.  I just had mine this morning.  The U/S was only about 5 min long.  She said that the baby was in the perfect position to get what measurements she needs- it takes longer if the baby is not so cooperative.  She said that the U/S measurements were perfect so unless something comes back from the bloodwork- all's well.  The U/S is 1 part of the test, the other is a blood test.  They stick your finger and you have to put a drop of blood on the little circles on a piece of paper.  They send that off to the lab and then the measurements from the U/S are combined with the bloodwork results to give the results.  So I won't have them until next week.

Little bit moved all over the place- I can't believe I can't feel any of that.  He/She was seriously flipping and kicking like crazy!  Got to hear the heartbeat finally- 157.  She says that by the old wives tale it's a girl, but she wasn't willing to even take a guess b/c it's so early.  I go back in a month for another U/S so I guess I'll find out then :-) 

Re: NT Scan Update

• Options
    glad to hear that the u/s went well. i think macy's hb was always on the high side so it is a possibility that it's a girl. My NT is scheduled this coming Friday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Glad everything looks good!  

FWIW, Brady's heartbeat was always high and he was obviously a boy.  I guess that's what makes it an "old wives tale", though.  :)

Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsKLB:

Glad everything looks good!  

FWIW, Brady's heartbeat was always high and he was obviously a boy.  I guess that's what makes it an "old wives tale", though.  :)

Yeah and I seem to remember Gavin's always being on the higher side too so I have very little faith in this OWT.  And I think the Chinese Gender Predictor says boy so you know it must be true... lol.

• Options

Yay, good news so far!  We plugged in the weebit's heartbeat from each visit on this site, which supposedly remaps the old wives tale based on the average heartbeat throughout the pregnancy. Every single time, it predicted boy (I think we had 4 visits before the big u/s where they told us the heartrate)...and it's a boy! I thought it was fun along the way, anyhow :)

https://www.babybpm.com/ 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDizzyBlonde:

Yay, good news so far!  We plugged in the weebit's heartbeat from each visit on this site, which supposedly remaps the old wives tale based on the average heartbeat throughout the pregnancy. Every single time, it predicted boy (I think we had 4 visits before the big u/s where they told us the heartrate)...and it's a boy! I thought it was fun along the way, anyhow :)

https://www.babybpm.com/ 

This website says BOY!  I'm bookmarking this one- thanks for sharing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"