Pre-School and Daycare
Options

How do you know you went to a GHETTO A$$ HS??

lol these are the FB updates you get:  (if you dont block)

"madd finally join dis facebook ting madd yo wa gwan u na link up"

"vibing to some thrwbck outkast"

"Y am I just nw layn dwn 2 go 2 sleep but have 2 b up n an hour n drive home? Qwhut? Who am I?"

"It just ain't right if ths b!tch don't piss sumbdy off while she's visiting. U can leave nw."

"Just wanted to stop through and say somethings..FIRST im really glad my KIDS have a REAL MAN LIKE YOU IN THEY LIFE..Second i really enjoyed last night now if you show ANYONE I WILL KILL YOU..But trust we ganna do more of them together *** we ganna have our own little collection soon ..lol.. But baby im so glad that i ...have you in my life things will be okay between us ..just keep blowin my back and mind out and we ganna make it.. lol ..YOU KNOW YOU GOT ME JUMPIN OUT OF WINDOWS AND ***..BUT I LOVE YOU.."

"im good girl, u know just livin life, got a girl now,been wit her for a litlle over a year now...can u imagine? but yea shes a real cool chick...i run into ur cuzin all the time i got u guys' number a while back but i got a new phone  so hit me up with the number when u get a chance...hows sandra n ur mom n ... wat up w smurf? hows that little mofo doin? good i hope...well i hope all is well with u n write me ur number "

Re: How do you know you went to a GHETTO A$$ HS??

• Options

LMAO.  I need a translator!

Here's one for ya.  This guy went to high school with DH, not me, though:

* i'll be your hero, cuz I, I could be everyth ing you need, if your tha one for me like gravity i'll be unstoppable.

• Options
    imageDani123:

lol these are the FB updates you get:  (if you dont block)

"madd finally join dis facebook ting madd yo wa gwan u na link up"

"vibing to some thrwbck outkast"

"Y am I just nw layn dwn 2 go 2 sleep but have 2 b up n an hour n drive home? Qwhut? Who am I?"

"It just ain't right if ths b!tch don't piss sumbdy off while she's visiting. U can leave nw."

"Just wanted to stop through and say somethings..FIRST im really glad my KIDS have a REAL MAN LIKE YOU IN THEY LIFE..Second i really enjoyed last night now if you show ANYONE I WILL KILL YOU..But trust we ganna do more of them together *** we ganna have our own little collection soon ..lol.. But baby im so glad that i ...have you in my life things will be okay between us ..just keep blowin my back and mind out and we ganna make it.. lol ..YOU KNOW YOU GOT ME JUMPIN OUT OF WINDOWS AND ***..BUT I LOVE YOU.."

"im good girl, u know just livin life, got a girl now,been wit her for a litlle over a year now...can u imagine? but yea shes a real cool chick...i run into ur cuzin all the time i got u guys' number a while back but i got a new phone  so hit me up with the number when u get a chance...hows sandra n ur mom n ... wat up w smurf? hows that little mofo doin? good i hope...well i hope all is well with u n write me ur number "

Wha?  I seriously can't read past the first 2 sentences, it hurts my brain.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL I know its crazy right?  I mean....  :ahem:

"Yo! I kno, it be crazed B"

• Options
    WOW! That is really all I can say.
  • Options

I like, "hows that little mofo doin?...write me ur number?"

Khlazie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board