Detroit Babies
Options

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Anything exciting?  We're going to be pretty low key- hoping to take Roman to the Memorial Day parade in St. Clair Shores on Sunday & then we have a bbq to go to later that day.  Other than that, I think we'll just be trying to stay cool since it's supposed to be so hot out.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?

• Options

We are heading up to Mackinac Island today. Can't wait to get away for a bit!

Monday I get to go help my sister register for my future niece/nephew and I am hoping that my parents get their pool open this weekend so I can enjoy it next weekend.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Right now we have a low key weekend planned.  Both of our families will be out of town (obviously I couldn't travel!) so DH is going to work on the yard and landscaping and plant my flowers for me :)  We are hoping that this weekend is the weekend to have Gabriel, but who knows!  I'm having more contractions so it could happen :)
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Right now I am sitting in a traffic jam on N75. We are spending the weekend at our family cottage in Hale. We are putting the dock and boats in. I am sure there will be lots of swimming done by B.
  • Options
    We went up to Glen Arbor on Friday morning for the weekend, but had to come home yesterday since DH had to be at the station today.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"